002

𝐌𝐘 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 𝐖𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐍 as i saw the sight of a huge front yard, surrounded by trees and their huge manor a few miles away behind the gate. It was night time when we had arrived to their estate, "Woah." I claimed.

"Worth leaving school for this?" He smirks at me and looks back at the driveway. "Yup." we enter the huge gothic front yard, entering the dark hallways of the manor filled with huge mirrors and paintings.

With my bag on my back, he toured me to the way to his room, a room that we entered that didn't match the vibe of the whole manor. it was minimalism, a bed foam on the floor beside his drums, a guitar hanging on his room, a bean bag and his things. 

"Our caretaker hasn't taken knowledge of this so, your room must be not ready. You can stay here." I stay quiet and look at his own bed. "Where do i sleep?" I look back at the raven haired boy.

"With me on the bed? Where else?" He smirked with an awkward laugh. "You and me on the bed?" i point.

"Yeah, You and me on the bed." 

"Okay." It's not like i had a choice, i was offered a choice to live in a home finally. He locked his door and changed his clothes behind me as i lay down on my clothes, not changing. My clothes stayed at the side of his bed beside his drums as i lay down his fluffy bed, comfortable.

After he came out the bathroom, he lays down in his bed comfortable as i turn my back against him to avoid awkwardness.

"Good night." He closed his eyes and faced on your back, his hands on his side. "Thank you and good night." I smile even though i faced on his back.