006

𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐈 𝐖𝐎𝐊𝐄 𝐔𝐏, i felt huge skinny arms wrapped around behind me, wondering who it is i turned to my back to see the raven haired boy with wide open eyes and removed his hands away.

"Sorry, it's my way of apologizing." He removed his hands awkwardly, i smile at him as i brought myself to hug him by his neck back, he seemed surprised.

"And this is my way of forgiving." I pull away and look at him in the eyes.

We stay silent for a frw minutes, the air was cold and his room was blue from the sky and lightless walls.

"What time is it?" I ask, standing up and rubbing my eyes and stretching my arms. "Six," He smiles, repeating silence followed.

"Do you listen to Nirvana?" He asked, "It's cool, i listen to them once in a while." I sit up straight as i watch him go to his dvd player, sorting a greyish album cover on his player and pulled me up.

"This is, About this girl by nirvana. One of my favorites to play on the drums." He held my hands tightly as we started jumping around dancing,

twirling around with laughters and smiles, Making goofy and elegant made up steps that who knows exists.

as the music starts to reach its climax, we started to lock our hands, looking at each others lips and mouths, slowly stopping to dance, the music filled our ears instead of our actual minds.

He grabbed the back of my head, my hands trailed on his back as he slipped his tounge in, our lips collided again and again for minutes, making a heated session between us until we heard his door unlock suddenly,

Ms.Grose entered the room.