005

"𝐇𝐈," 𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐒 𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌 where me and flora was playing in, "Hi, Mr.Fairchild." I greeted. "Please, When it's only the three of us, Call me Miles."

"Okay." I nodded, continuing to brush Flora's doll hair like she ordered me to do. "I'm sorry about Ms.Grose, She just thinks you'll run away like our other Nanny."

"Of course not, i want to watch Flora grow old." I smile at the girl who was already adoring my features,

i looked at the boy, "I agreed i can't say no to you either." He nods.

after a while, Ms.Grose entered the room as the two of them tilted their head towards her. "Flora, it's time for your afternoon nap."

the spark on my eyes left as i waved goodbye to the girl with miles, we both walk out his sister's room.

"What do you want to do?"

"What do you want to do?" I stare at him as we walk down the stairs. "Wanna ride me?"

i blush as i stop my tracks, "What?"

"I'm just playing with you." He smirks at me and teases me, we both walk down again. "Wanna ride my horse?"

"Flora said he doesn't let anyone else but you ride him?"

"Then let's give it a try."

----

I cough out loud after i felt impact on my stomach. "Samson!" Miles shout in anger as the horse neighs.

"I told you he wouldn't like me either." i curled up in pain on the grassy ground, not being able to breath much. "Are you okay? I'm sorry-" He runs up to me in a hurry, "Yeah i'm fine." No i'm not, i could barely breath.

But like i said, i can't say no to him.