009

𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐒 𝐏𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐂𝐊𝐄𝐃 as he saw Y/N was nowhere near her room or the house, her lamp was missing, when he saw that her room was open and a missing lamp along with her slippees, He knew something was wron.

"Miles, did Y/N leave us like Ms.Jesse?" Flora pleaded, "No, she might be in danger." He reassured his sister, searching everywhere and circling the mazes over and over, checking every inch of their manor for traces of the girl.

the gate wasn't even open, she was no where near the woods either.

One day had passed, Miles could not go to sleep or eat without the sight of Y/N. He was nauseus where she had gone to or what she had gotten herself in to.

it was midnight, Miles was tkking a stroll to try and calm himself down, he was on drugs non stop. He had came down their basement for fun, hearing a girl humming, probably the drug's symptoms.

it was a familliar voice of the girl that had just made him sober, he had ran to the sound where it came from, a girl humming a nirvana song they had danced to, with eye bags, and a skinny feature.

He wished it wasn't a dream, he hugged the figure as soo  as he reached the point only to be greeted by a hard mannequin. 'No, please.' He wished the drugs didn't trick him like this.

and his wish came true.

He looked down to see a girl with the features he saw, hugging her so tight, his hand on the back of her head, not caring if there was blood. "Fuck." Tears dropeed one by one. "Mr.Fairchild?"

"It's Miles." He reminded, he carried the girl from his back to the living room where Flora and Ms.Grose was. Ms.Grose was more on dissapointed.

"Call the doctors, quick. Just atleast bandage her head!" Miles ordered Ms.Grose as Flora ran into the girl sitting down the couch, almost as lifeless. Flora hugged the girl.

She was fed and was recovered from her trauma, That door was temporarily locked unless they needed something from there.