010

𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐒 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐀𝐂𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐄𝐃 𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐑𝐄𝐂𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘, making sure i wasn't in danger at all. "Why were you there?" He asked,

"I had a dream that you were going to kill me, but then i woke up all i had was the dark so i wanted to go to you for comfort." i confess, his face went in fear. "You're not scared of me, are you?"

"Miles, if i was scared of you why would i go find you for comfort?" 

"I was the reason of this accident."

"Well you didn't purposely enter my dream, did you?" he went silent, yet guilty.

"I'm really sorry i-" Before he could finish, i knew exactly what to make him shutup.

i slipped my tounge inside his lips and made out witht he raven haired boy.

I sat in hus bean bag while my hands pushed his face to mine, enjoying the sloppy kisses, it remained for minutes, enjoying the pleasure on your lips.

his hands travelled to my neck, to my shoulders and waists, his knees placing itself between my thighs.

his hands explored me slowly and gently while he calmed his body towards mine.

I started running out of breath, oulling out and breathing, my eyes caught to his smilling face.

the smilling face side where he held flowers under the sun, the sweet spark in his eyes and vibe.

what could the other manic side could possibly mean?