003

I flutter my eyes open and turned around, to see no raven haired male behind me. i look around to see a glass cage just a few walks away, i cleaned up his bed and my things as i wake up, closing the door as i exit his room. 

"Fairchild?" i walk down the gloomy silent hallways, "Which?" i hear a little girls voice pop in front me, looking down to see a long haired girl wearing a black dress with a smile. 

"Oh, hi?" i smiled and kneeled, "I'm looking for Miles." smiling at the little girl, "He's my brother, he's down the dining." she smiled innocently at me.

"Anyways, I'm flora fairchild! Mile's sister. Come on, i'll take you to him." She smiles, grebbing my hand as i stand up, jumping up and down the hallways down to their dining area where i saw a grey haired woman sitting towards teh boy i was finding; Miles.

"Miles, Your friend is here!" She jumped up and down beside Miles who drank his coffee on a teacup. "Good Morning," he greet as His caretaker, Ms.Grose smiles at me fakely. "You must be Miles' Friend, You'll be Just Flora and MIle's entertainment and flora's Babysitter." right, Just.

"Let me introduce myself," i smile at the girl looking up to me with glossy eyes as i sat down beside Ms.Grose, "I'm Y/n Yvoski, I'm Fourteen." 

Miles took the glass away from his lips and put them down gently on the table, "Your Last name must be pretty useless if you don't have any parents, hm?" He smirked and locked eyes with me,

"How about we change it?" He smirk, "Miles Fairchild!" Ms.Grose shouted with wide eyes and her tea in hand. "Dating the workers is not allowed!"

"I never said anything about dating." 

Then after that, he and Flora showed me around the huge manor, Backyard and Frontyard. i made my schedule with them which was basically; from eight to twelve in teaching flora, twenty four seven for miles, this is torture, Huh?