007

"𝐌𝐒.𝐘𝐕𝐎𝐒𝐊𝐈 might be seducing you and lure you to loving her, killing everyone in this house hold and take hold of everything!" i hid inside my room as Miles and Ms.Grose argued outside.

"She isn't like that." Miles defended, "Plus, I was the one who didn't hold myself back. All she did was everything in order to live her life the fullest!"

"This is unexceptable, Miles!" Ms.Grose shouts back, "You don't get to control me against my own will." He stomped his feet, signaling her to go away.

"I'm your only Guardian." Ms.grose fought back, "You're only a guardian, Me and flora was honored to be the holders of this estate." He stomped harder and louder.

"Miles, I can't-" Before she could finish, Miles punched the wall to create loud thuds on the ground and walls to interrupt the older woman.

"Fucking Leave or i'll push you down there myself!" He screamed and raged, Ms.Grose went quiet as i heard footsteps march down the stairs.

I felt Miles' back hit the wall and sliding down, curling up himself, His huge tantrum had ended. I waited a few minutes before exiting my room to go over and accompany him to dinner.

"Miles,"

"Look, i do not know what's wrong with her but i'm sorry-" After his head tilted, he stood up quickly and explained to me.

"Miles, you didn't do it. you Arent the one to say sorry." I reassure the stressed boy. "Let's go eat dinner now, okay?"

after that night, i didn't know what my relationship with Miles Fairchild was.