008

𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐃𝐀𝐘, Miles would act lovey dovey and close then be normal or distant the next day like a cycle, i don't even know what's going on.

Me and Flora Got along pretty well, she even said she preffered me. Flora wanted me to prevent going outside when i was to buy ice cream for us because she said.

"If you leave, You'll die." but either ways i didn't, and it gave her the courage and strength to leave but will never try.

"Yvoski." I heard a masculine voice coming from behind, "Miles." As i turn back, he greeted me with a creepy smile, the side of his face was dipped with darkness and the other side was light and hope.

on his left side was him with a knife and lifeless eyes, on the oher hand was a flower. Out of creepyness, i started running away, circles in the maze hoping not to get caught by the entity, 'Y/n, I wan't change your Last name.' 'Ride me.' 'Ride or die.' 'I'm gonna fucking kill you if you leave.'

it was a mix of signals on his plans with me, i looked back to see him getting faster, i look back to my path to see a huge white wall where i crashed and my bloody organs splashed from the impact.

i quickly rise from m bed, being greeted with darkness, weakness and fear. My breathing was heavy. I open my lamp hoping to remove his horrifying face and pay him a visit, or comfort.

Walking quietly on the hallways, not having enough light to find Miles' room, i tripped over a step lower, rolling down the glazed staircase where my hand lamp was shattered, as well as my mind.

I flutter my eyes open to hear nothing but my breathing, a bunch of rubbish and antiques scattered around the dark, the only light source was the moons light hitting the places walls.

I call out for help in fear, as his face scattered around my mind, his creepy smile and him chasing me scared me. I ran around the huge rooms with pipes, trying to distract myself.

I was surprised with a mannequin with a porcelein face and a ceramic body that i bumped into, making me fall down and hit my head on a hard metal behind me.