Chapter Thirty-Nine **Mature Content**

Should I enter this in the FanFic Valentine's Day competition??? I don't know if it qualifies lol

NSFW WARNING! ⚠️ 18+ Only please and thank you 🙏🏻 ❤️
If you pray to any kind of god, go ahead and go do that cuz I went absolutely feral with this one lads. I apologize for my vulgar language!

~

Dabi didn't give you a chance to even speak when his bedroom door slung open. You both had downed maybe a quarter of the bottle by the time you reached his makeshift apartment, so hormones and endorphins were flying all over the place. Your back was pressed against the door just as quickly as it shut behind you. Dabi's hands were around your waist, pulling your body against his as he made sure you felt every part of him.

"Fuck, I've wanted you so bad," he growled as he pulled your jackets off. You had to stop him from almost ripping your shirt with his fiery hands, making him focus on his own clothes before yours. He got down to his jeans, but made it a point to take care of you before anything happened with him. "Don't worry, I'll finish what I started." Your pants were off now, and he was sliding his hand into your underwear again. Luckily, you'd worn the sexy ones since they were all you had left that morning. Before entering you this time, he ran his fingers up and down your slit. Your legs felt weak, almost falling apart at the bit of contact. "You like that?" Again, he bit at your skin, this time your exposed shoulder. His mouth traveled up that spot, across your collar bones, and up your neck as his fingers increased their speed. The pleasure was almost overwhelming. You felt your knees want to shake, and release all the pent up aggression, but Dabi didn't let you. He edged you to the very brink, and pulled his fingers away.

Still wet, his hand gripped your waist and he kissed you hard. Your body was going to become his play thing for the next few hours, and you wanted nothing more. A heavy distraction like this was exactly what the two of you needed to just feel normal for the night.

Dabi threw you onto the bed with ease, watching your half naked body hit it. You let out a breath, trying to prop yourself up on your elbows. He almost knocked you down again as he pulled your underwear off seamlessly. His hands were touching you everywhere as he guided your thighs around his shoulders. A hand pushed aside your bra, pinching one of your nipples as he watched you squirm. Your soft thighs rubbed against his cheek, a contrast to his rough, scarred face. His lips left small kisses on the inside as he continued to play with your chest in one hand, and let his other hold your hips down against the mattress. When his tongue met you, he started running it in small circular motions. He tasted you, and loved how warm and soft you felt. His lips sucked down on your clit, starting soft with his tongue running over it again, and again. He removed his hand from your chest, and brought his fingers down. As his tongue moved around, making sure he felt every inch of you, his fingers went in.

"Dabi.." His name just slipped out. Your hands were in his hair, keeping a firm grip as you tried to focus on finishing. "Don't stop."

"What's that princess?" The vibration of his voice, and cool breath caused you to shiver. Your hips buckled involuntarily, but the hand holding one side kept you firmly in place. His mouth was no longer doing dances on your privates, and his fingers had come to an almost painfully slow motion. "You close? You going to cum for me?" Now with his fingers sliding back in, he suddenly forced them in one quick motion. Your body jerked into his, a moan releasing. He lowered his face back down between your legs, keeping the fast pace with his hand as his tongue went to match it. Your knees were buckling, but he made sure your thighs stayed tightly around his face as you came for the first time that night.