three

。・:*:・゚★

。・:*:・゚★

10th February 2018

[4:20 PM]

"Okay Y/n, let's start with trigonometry today.", Jungkook said much to your disgust.

"Noo, please. Let's study something else.Well ,physics would be good.", you shouted slowly.

"Y/n, we haven't even studied a single chapter of maths ever since our lessons began. Do you want to fail in that subject?." , jungkook looked serious.

"Fine let's do that.", you pouted and started flipping the pages.

"Good girl.", he smiled softly at you and patted your head gently.

You bit your lips.

The relationship between you and Jungkook never felt like a student and teacher instead it felt more like friendship or maybe you never saw jungkook as your teacher. Jungkook was a sweet guy. He would always come exactly at 4:00 PM to teach you, only after he was finished with his college lectures. You always wondered how hectic and tiring his days are but still his face never showed any kind of tiredness on it. Everytime you saw him, he always had a smile on his face. Maybe that's what made you develop a soft corner for him.

"Sir, I didn't understood this formula.", you said.

"It's okay, I'll explain this with solving a sum.", he said.

While he was solving the question, you glanced at his face, his hairs looked somewhat wet, maybe due to sweating. His hairs were messy. He looked tired.

"Y/n, did you got this?"

"Y/N?"

You flicked your eyes as you saw his eyes meet you suddenly. You looked away, as you felt your heartbeats fastened.

"Where were you lost Y/N?" , jungkook gave you a confused look.

"Well, I was just— getting bored.", you lied.

"Did you understood what I explained here?", he asked.

"Ye-yeah, I did. This was so easy.", you laughed uneasily.

"Okay then solve this problem."

Jungkook's words made you freeze. You quickly regretted lying to him. But still you couldn't tell him that you didn't listened a single word of him, as you were lost in admiring him.