twenty

。・:*:・゚★

。・:*:・゚★

29th February 2024

[6:37 PM]

"Do you think we should go out this weekend?", Jimin asked you softly.

"I don't think we have time for that Jimin.", You shrugged.

"Okay then, I'll just hang out with the babies in the incubation ward.", Jimin said.

"It's actually not a bad idea.", You joked. " I want to join you in there too."

"You can't because your internship would be over in a week.", Jimin replied.

You shifted you gaze at him. Your eyes widened in surprise. You continued to stare at his face.

"Ten months passed so soon.", You uttered.

"Mmm. But it's a good thing. I mean you would be finally graduating from college. Will get a full time job. You may come back here, and we would work together again. However it's totally upto you to decide where you want to work. Like you know no pressure from my side", Jimin said as he raised his both hands in the air with a wide grin.

You blankly nodded.

"You're coming on my graduation day, right?", You said.

"Of course I'm coming. My princess is finally graduating, how am I supposed to miss that.", Jimin smiled subtly. " Why, should I not accompany you?"

You suddenly shuttered. "Erm, no I mean you see I thought you won't be able to make it on my graduation day because of your workaholic nature."

You realised that you hurt Jimin as you noticed his jaw drop.

"Oh, come on Y/n," Jimin clasped your both palms into his, tightly. "I might be a workaholic but I could leave everything behind for you, my love."

"Jiminie, do you want to meet my mom?", You asked abruptly.

Jimin choked on your sudden question. He looked at you completely dumbstruck.

"Come on, you are gonna meet her on my graduation day anyways.", You smirked at him.

"No y/n, I mean there's no problem in meeting your mother but it's just that I got so confused when you asked me that all of sudden. If you're comfortable, with us seeing your mother then I'm all in.", Jimin said.

"Okay Jimin.", You smiled subtly.

You wanted him to meet your family because your mom was constantly been asking you about Jimin and expressed her wish to meet him everytime you both would have a talk over a call. So you felt this was the right time to introduce Jimin to your mother.

"Dr.Jimin , we have got an emergency.", Nurse Min said hastily.

"Okay I'm coming.", Jimin waved at you and left for his next surgery.

~~~

One Week Later

"Congratulations on graduating in advance y/n!", Hoseok said as he gave you a bouquet of white daisies.

"Thank you so much hobi but it would have been good if you would have joined me on my graduation day.", You said feeling overwhelmed.

"I'm sorry for not being able to attend your special day y/n-aa but atleast you got Jiminie by your side.", He laughed.

"Mmm..", You smiled.

"You were really a diligent intern. I hope you'll keep the good work on as an doctor.", Hoseok said.

"I will hobi. Thank you for the well wishes.", you bowed to him and then got inside Jimin's car.

"Will miss you a lot y/n." Taehyung said as he hugged you gently. "Congrats and let's meet soon." He said breaking the hug.

"I'll meet you, Tae." You smiled. "I promise."

You then heard Jimin clearing his throat and it took you not a minute to realise that he was fuming in jealousy. You giggled and then waved them a goodbye as soon as Jimin started the engine.