eighteen

。・:*:・゚★

。・:*:・゚★

~Present day~

10th February 2024

[12:34 PM]

"Open the door, I forgot the housecode again.", You growled over the call.

"It's your birth date and my birth year! You really are a forgetter."

"Okay gotcha!", You chuckled and entered the house code.

"Welcome home princess.", Jimin smiled as he walked towards you from the kitchen.

"How many times have I already warned you to not call me that Chim-Chim!", You shouted.

"Oh, whatsoever! Happy anniversary y/n-ie.", He hugged you.

"Happy anniversary Jimin-ie.", You buried your face into his chest and smiled.

The warmth in him, always manages to get you.

"So, what shall we do today doctor y/n.", He grinned as he lifted you up in his arms and headed to the sofa. You giggled.

"Well, how about we drive over to the countryside. The weather's is being pleasant nowadays.", You smiled, while ruffling his silky brown hairs with your playful fingers.

"Let's do that then.", He exclaimed while placing you carefully on the sofa.

"But we first need to go to the hospital. Hoseok called me this morning, he said you have a lot of upcoming deliveries and I have to volunteer in a few surgeries too." , You said.

"Okay then atleast have the cake cut which I baked today.", He said while placing the bouquet of yellow chrysanthemums on the table.

You nodded and sat on the sofa.

It's been two years to your and Jimin's relationship and five months since you moved in with him into his apartment in Gwangju. Jimin completed his graduation two years ago and you are currently doing your internship. After your fourth year was over, the hospital where Jimin was already appointed as a gynaecologist appointed you as an intern. You met amazing co-workers and seniors in the hospital and are living your life to the fullest. Your mom had retired from the bank and is living along with Anna in States from one year. And about Jungkook, well you really get pissed just at the thought of him.

"Ja-jjaaann!.", Jimin exclaimed as he placed the cake before you.

"Aww, this is so precious

"Aww, this is so precious. Can't believe you made this.", you exclaimed feeling touched by his efforts.

"Come over princess, let's cut it together.", Jimin chuckled.

You sat beside him and together cut the cake while looking at each other happily.

"Okay now, let's get going to the hospital.", he said after he was done feeding you a bite of the cake.

You smiles subtly.

He planted a quick kiss on your lips and then left towards the lift.

You felt loved.

You quickly grabbed your dior bag and went outside with the cake in your hands.

~~~

Few minutes later...

"Congrats on completing two years my dior couple.", Taehyung grinned as he took bite of  your anniversary's cake.

"Thank you doctor Tae.", You chuckled.

"Jimin's cooking skills got a lot better since he met you y/n.", Ho-seok exclaimed.

"That's actually true well.", Jimin giggled.

"Okay now I gotta check a newborn baby girl in the incubator.", Ho-seok said and left to his work.

Hoseok is the best neonatologist in the whole busan. The way he loved and cared for babies was something you adored a lot in him. Despite being the owner of this "HOPE HOSPITAL", he was always down to earth and deeply cared for his co workers. As for Taehyung, he is a pedestrian. He always cared for the children like his own. He was the same age as Jungkook, always goofing around and making kids and the nurses mood lit up by his charisma and sarcasm.

And Jimin, he is a senior gynaecologist who operates mainly critical labor cases. He was always smiling but during the time of operations he becomes sincere, determined and skilled. He never made any operation go in vain, he was an excellent surgeon.

Moreover, he is a good person by heart. He always cared for his co-workers even when no one cared for him. He was a warm guy. And he never failed to make you happy. Whenever he would get off work, he would spend that time with you by taking you somewhere out at a restaurant or amusement park or shopping. He was always there for you, even when he knew you were not. And you knew this hurt him as much as it was hurting you.

But what breaks your heart even more is that he never showed his awful side to you.

Instead he chose to pretend.

Even when he was sad, he pretended to be happy.

Even when he was hurting, he pretended to be strong.

But he did all this

for you.