eleven

。・:*:・゚★

。・:*:・゚★

31st January 2019

[11:47 AM]

"We would like to present this award of excellence to the top student of our college. Who not only topped in the college but in the whole university. Put your hands together for Jeon Jungkook, everyone.", The Principal of the engineering college announced.

Jungkook walked up to the stage dressed in his graduation gown. He bowed to the head professors, the principal and to the audience. The Principal presented him the award, proudly.

"Keep the good work on Jungkook Jeon.", The Principal patted Jungkook's back while the audience cheered for him with applauds.

~~~

Few minutes later...

"Congratulations on your graduation sir.", You gave him a bouquet of sunflowers.

"Thank you y/n.", He smiled as he took the bouquet in his arms.

"I hope your life would be as bright as these flowers." You mumbled under your breath with a subtle smile.

"Congratulations Jungkook dear. These are some cookies that y/n baked for you. She was hesitating to present it to you, so I'm giving it to you, in her place.", Your mother giggled and patted his back.

"Woah! I never knew you did baking too y/n. Thank you for this, I'm touched.", He made a fake cry face in sarcasm.

"Stop it, you're embarrassing me.", You shouted.

Your mom and Jungkook giggled.

"When do you plan to leave for Incheon?", Your mom asked him.

"In a week.", He responded.

"That's too soon.", You thought.

"Take care of yourself, Jungkook. Visit us often.", Your mom said and left to get a glass of water.

Jungkook nodded.

"Congrats on your graduation Jungkook.", You heard a very familiar voice and you didn't expected to hear this voice today.

"Oh—thanks Anna.", Jungkook said.

You saw your sister give him a bouquet of carnations.

"I hope you liked these.", She said with a bright smile.

She was pretty and poles apart from you. You wore baggy jeans pairing up with a oversized t-shirt and sneakers while she wore short skirt, with a crop top and block heels. You keep your short black hairs tied while she kept her long wavy brown hairs open. You were his friend while she was someone he once loved. She almost managed to make you insecure until you heard the next words.

"Thanks Anna.", Jungkook grinned.

"Not needed though.", Anna chuckled.

You wondered about how these two are able to talk casually after all your sister did to Jungkook.

"I'll leave now.", Anna said and left immediately.

"Elsie, let's take few pictures together.", Jungkook said suddenly.

"Sure, Let's do that."

"1! 2! 3! , say cheese!", Eunwoo said and clicked pictures of you and Jungkook.

"Wow, you both look cute.", Eunwoo chuckled as he saw the polaroid picture.

Jungkook ignored him as he rolled his eyes.

"Come on let's take a group picture!", Your mom exclaimed while holding a camera.

Jungkook stood in front of the camera along with Eunwoo and Mingyu by his sides.

"Elsie, come over.", He called your name.

"Uh-okay.", You slowly said and stood in front of jungkook. You were too short to reach his shoulder.

"Say, Cheese!", Your mom clicked pictures with flashes.

You ran to her, and saw the pictures. You adored the person in the photo, whom you're going to miss a lot.

Jeon Jungkook

Author's note

Unedited :)