twenty seven

。・:*:・゚★

。・:*:・゚★

21st March 2028

[11:24 AM]

"Don't forget to take care of yourself." You said.

"I won't," Nara pulled you in for a gentle hug. "Thank you y/n for being a great friend."

"Same goes for you, my dead friend, Nara." You said.

"Jungkook's leaving for work, in three days," Nara abruptly revealed. "meet him before that and open up to him about your feelings." She winked at you and left as Jungkook called her name.

You watched Jungkook help Nara get inside the car and then smoothly drive off the car far away from her, silently.

~~~

Alternate Pov

"Don't you have anything to say, Koo." Nara asked a tensed Jungkook as she took a seat beside him in the car.

Jungkook glanced over to her with an eye brow slightly raised. "What you mean, noona?"

"Aw! You clearly know what I mean," Nara chuckled while adjusting the newborn in her lap comfortably. "you know her don't you?"

"Uh-well, yeah, I do know her but," Jungkook exhaled, nervously. "Why do you ask?"

"She's the one you used to teach, right?" Nara casually spoke, while poking her fingers into her young once's chubby cheeks.

"Mmm."

"You still like her?"

"It doesn't matter," Jungkook sighed as if he's not willing to talk about your topic anymore. "she has a boyfriend, noona."

"Strange." Nara sighed. "I asked her earlier in the hospital and she told me she was single, I don't think she was lying either."

"I'm done with this topic, noona." Jungkook hissed.

"But I'm not, Jungkook." Nara replied bluntly.
"Why are you hiding your feelings for her, why are you ruining your life for me. Junghyun wouldn't have wished this for his little brother!"

"Don't be absurd, I'm not ruining my life, this is what I want to do right know, help you in the upbringing of you and hyung's child." Jungkook replied back.

"Jungkook but-"

"About hiding my feelings, noona," Jungkook took a breath. "I don't think there's anything to hide, since I carry no feelings for her."

"What if she tells you that she likes you!" Nara blurted out.

"That's never going to happen because," Jungkook took a pause and the continued in a deep voice. "she doesn't love me, she loves her boyfriend."