six

。・:*:・゚★

。・:*:・゚★

2nd April 2018

[6:47 PM]

"Mom here is my result.", You placed your report card in front of your mother.

Your mom quickly analysed your results carefully.

"Elsa, what is this?.", Your mother asked with slightly raised voice.

"Looks like she again messed it up.", Anna cried from the kitchen.

"Elsa my baby, I'm so proud of you.", Your mom embraced you in her arms much to your sister's surprise.

Anna quickly walked towards you both and grabbed your high school's report and gasped after a while.

"Elsa, how in the world you scored 94.6 out of 100 in mathematics.", She gave you a nonplus look.

"I'm so proud of you my baby.", You mom said patting your head.

"Thank you mom but I think you should congratulate sir too.", You said.

"Anna, call jungkook over.", You mother ordered Anna.

"Uh- I don't think he would be able to come today since as a top student he might be busy preparing for his next semester.", Anna's words made you sad but you knew that jungkook deserved privacy too.

"It's fine, he should focus on himself too.", Your mom said and you blankly nodded.

~~~

17th April 2018

[11:38 AM]

"Y/N, here have some snacks.", Your mom placed your favorite choco cookies and coffee on your study desk where you have been preparing for your Medical entrance exams as you've passed the school with good grades in every subject.

"Thanks mum.", You wrapped your arms in your mom's waist while being seated on your chair.

"I want a favor from you honey."

"What is it?", You looked at your mom's face being confused.

"Anna, forgot to take few papers. I want you to deliver it to her at her college as I have some urgent paperwork at bank. Moreover, college is not that far away from here, please help me my baby.", Your mom pouted.

You jumped from your chair in excitement. " Really mom! I'll definitely help you mom. I'll love to do it.", You exclaimed cheerfully.

"Woah, I didn't expect that you would agree this soon. Well you may leave once you finish your snacks. "

You nodded earnestly.

You didn't met Jungkook from past two weeks, so it's a great chance for you to meet him. You quickly drank your coffee and then you changed into a toe length white skirt and an oversized blue hoodie. You kept your shoulder length hairs open. You hastily kept your sister's stuff in your tote bag.

Your eyes suddenly got struck on those cookies which your mom brought for you. You without much thinking packed thode cookies in a small pink cuboidal box for jungkook.

You looked yourself at the mirror before going out.

Perfect!

"Mom, I'm leaving."

"Take care sweetie. Message me once you meet Anna.", Your mom said from the kitchen.

"Okay mum." , You closed the door and rushed to take the metro.

~~~

"Excuse me, where's the hostel of boys.", You asked one worker of the college.

"Go straight and then turn right, you'll find the building.", The worker guided.

You nodded.

"First I'll meet sir, and then I'll go to Esla and deliver her those files.", You thought.

"This must be his room.", You chuckled as you saw his name on the name plate.

Room no : 1007

Room mates : Cha Eun-Woo, Kim Min-gyu, Jeon Jung-kook.

You were just going to knock but you stopped in the midway as you heard few strange voices from inside.

"I'm liking this."

You heard a voice sounding the same as j
Jungkook's voice. But what you heard next made your heart sink.

"Gosh, be quick. I gotta other work to do too."

This was a voice you were too familiar with. It was Anna's voice.

You covered your mouth with your palms and you cried silently, standing all alone outside the door while you heard them make out.

You left you bag outside the door and rushed out from the hostel.

You're confirmed of them dating and you feel like a fool to think that there might be a chance left for you and him to get close but it seems like there's no scope left for you and jungkook to be more than friends.