fourteen

。・:*:・゚★

。・:*:・゚★

28th February 2022

[8:25 PM]

"Elsie?"

You gasped.

He walked towards you, slowly.

"It's been a long, long time.", He smiled effortlessly.

"S-s-sir", You said after a lot of shuttering.

"I can't believe this Elsie! It's really you. It's been years. You're so grown up now.", The guy chuckled.

You once again looked at him, from head to toe. He looked different. He didn't wore baggy clothes like before, instead he's wearing black skinny jeans paired with a black overcoat and black combat boots from Prada. His hairs wasn't covering his forehead anymore instead they were delicately partitioned in the middle, revealing the center of his forehead. He looked so different from what he used to look earlier.

"Elsie?"

"Uh-Yeah, I can't believe that I'm seeing you after four years. With no texts, no calls, no visits just nothing from your side.", You said with a subtle smile.

"I'm so sorry Elsie, when I reached Incheon, it was raining heavily there. I buyed a handphone, but when I looked at my hand on which you had written your number, it was not there anymore. It probably vanished due to the rain. I didn't knew what to do next Elsie. I'm so sorry. I got so busy with my work.", Jungkook apologized.

"It's okay sir. Glad we met like this.", You smiled and he noded with a smile.

"Y/n-aahhh!!!", Haeun yelled at you.

You flipped to face her.

"Calm down Haeuniiee.", You said.

"You destroyed our date and now spending time with such a cute guy. Did you forgot you're a dead meat tomorrow.", Haeun yelled.

"Excuse me who's going to be a dead meat?", Jungkook abruptly asked, his brows twitched in confusion.

"It's nothing sir.", you tried to calm the whole situation.

"Y/n-naa, Ha-eun is wasted, let me take her to the dorm.", Yeona said.

You nodded.

"Aren't you coming?", Yeona asked while she was struggling with a drunk Haeun.

"I'll come soon.", You whispered.

Yeona nodded and left with Haeun.

You flipped back at Jungkook.

"So what was this?", He looked perplexed.

"Nothing really. They were my friends from college.", You laughed weirdly.

"And you were all drinking? Do you know drinking is not good for heath?", Jungkook said scolding you.

"I didn't drank anything, it was Ha-eun who brought me here.", You tried to defend yourself.

"Okay, fine."

"Hey, aren't you asking me about my studies?!"

"I know you're in the same university as mine.", He smiled.

"Huh-How?", You asked in disbelief.

How did he knew about you?

"I met your mother. She told me you cleared your entrance exams with good grades and enrolled yourself in Seoul university to pursue Doctorate."

"She never told me you met her. Wow.", You mumbled.

"Elsie, what are you majoring?", He asked.

"Gynaecology. However, I was asked to choose between Oncology, Neurology or Gynaecology."

"Woah, that's amazing. Congrats Elsie. I'm so proud of you.", He caressed your head.

"Mmm... Thank you...", You softly mumbled.

"Hey but, what are you doing in Seoul? Shouldn't you be in Incheon?"

"I'll tell you about this someday else. Hey but are you free tomorrow. I can buy you a meal, if you don't mind?", He asked cutely.

"I'll not mind. Let's meet then.", You said happily.

"Elsie, let's save each of our numbers this time.", Jungkook said.

"Of course."

You both exchanged your numbers and left.

~~~

[11:34 PM]

×××

Me

Good night

Sir..

:)

Sir

Night Elsie

:)

×××

You kept your handphone aside, wrapped yourself in a blanket and closed your eyes.

There are no restrictions which are going to stop me from getting him this time.

Little did you not knew, there were still restrictions...