twenty one

。・:*:・゚★

。・:*:・゚★

10th March 2024

[12:23 PM]

"Congratulations on your
Graduation Day!"

"Congratulations Y/n-aaahh!!!!", Jimin and Anna shouted.

"Thank you everyone.", You said while taking the bouquets from them.

"My daughter, I'm so proud of you.", Your mom kissed you on your forehead with a few happy tears filling up her eyes.

"Your father must be so proud seeing you graduate.", Your mom patted your back feeling delighted.

"Come on mom don't get sentimental today. Let's click pictures together!", Anna exclaimed excitedly.

"Let me take the pictures.", Jimin said.

Anna nodded and handed the camera over to him. After he took few pictures of you with your sister and mother, your mom called out for him.

"Jiminaa, come here and join us for a family photo,", Your mother shouted. "Namjoon would take the rest of pictures."

"Okay mother.", Jimin stood beside you while Namjoon clicked the pictures of you with Jimin and your beloved mom.

Well, about Namjoon he's Anna's boyfriend whom she met in the US four years ago. Namjoon is a naturalist and an artist. She met him in an Art Museum and instantly fell in love with him because of his calm and warm personality. Although Namjoon is the complete opposite of your sister, still they bonded really well. Maybe because when you sister felt depressed, Namjoon always told her some warm words and recited poems about life, nature and love to her which made her feel better. On the contrary, when he would be feeling down, Anna will took Namjoon out on bicycle rides and even went to Museum dates to lighten his mood up. And you totally admired their relationship. They were goals. You really liked how mature Anna became after she met Namjoon. They both completed each other, no doubtly.

"Noona, now I'll click your and Namjoon hyung's pictures.", Jimin said and clicked a picture of me with Anna and Namjoon.

"Hey Y/n!!!!", You turned your gaze backward and saw Humi your childhood friend.

"Humiiiiii!!!!", You rushed to her and hugged her tightly.

She was your best friend after all. You might have made new friends but Humi was still the one who understood you better than anyone else did. Your soul sister.

"Gosh! Y/n you look so beautiful.", Humi exclaimed as she handed you a bouquet of white roses.

"Gosh you too Humi. You look gorgeous!", You chuckled.