nineteen

・:*:・゚★

・:*:・゚★

13th February 2024

[10:54 PM]

"I wish Yeona worked with us too here in Gwangju rather than in Seoul.", Haeun whimpered.

"I know but it's fine. It's just internship after all.", You tried to console her.

"Mmm. Well, how's everything between you and Jimin?"

Your expressions dropped on her question.

"I don't know Haeunaa..", You mumbled.

"Come on y/n, everyone knows Jimin is an amazing guy.", Haeun said.

"I know but-"

Haeun furrowed. "But what?"

"-but I feel like he deserves someone better than me.", You said after a pause.

"And what makes you say that?", Haeun frowns.

"I feel like I'm not giving him enough of me. I mean he loves me with his all but I feel like I'm lacking somewhere. Or maybe I'm still not over-", Haeun cut your words.

"Don't think about that guy this much y/n-ie. Jimin is what you deserve and you are what Jimin deserves, so don't overthink about this topic too much. We both know, how much Jimin changed himself for you. Remember how his behavior changed from being a jerk to a gentleman.", Haeun said firmly.

"Yah! I can't forget those days. Everyone was so flustered with his sudden change of behaviour including me.", You laughed.

"I know right." Haeun shared your laugh. "He was always sticking around with you ever since he saw you cry."

"It was embarrassing at points though.", You pouted.

"Maybe, but I actually found that cute." Haeun grinned. "As for Yeona, she always considered every lovey dovey thing as cringe, so we better not get her involved here."

"I agree." You exclaimed. "No wonder why she's still single."

"Who says that!" Haeun joked. "Yeona's committed to her work."

"Oh, I agree too." Both of you laughed, hysterically.

Suddenly Haeun's phone buzzed and she eventually left saying it was a call from her boyfriend. So I went towards my house too. Or maybe Jimin's house...

"Jimin's probably working at this hour." You thought.

~~~

~two years back~

"Look what I got for you!", Jimin said as he took a seat beside you in the ground.

"Don't goof around Jimin, go away and let me study.", You shrugged and looked on your notebook.