HATRED FOR THE QUEEN

🔥***********🔥

"Ameera, My lady. Do you think you still have a chance to be with Alpha Olcan?" Ameera looked at her maid,Daisy in a surprised manner and scoffed.

"What are you saying? Of course, I'm Luna and nothing can stop me from becoming the Queen of this kingdom" she said proudly but Daisy rubbed the nape of her neck biting her lips.

"My lady, there are rumors in the Palace" Ameera furrowed her eyebrow and turned to her.

"What rumors?" She asked and Daisy replied "that Alpha Olcan had found his mate and the coupling will happen under the red moon tomorrow" Before could land her speech. Ameera, sprang up in fury.

"What! Why am I just hearing this? Coupled?? I need to see my father" she dragged her long gown up and walked out in anger dashing to her father's chamber.

"My lady" Daisy ran after her trying to stop her from barging into Elder Guan's chamber.

''Father!" She barged and fortunately her mother was right beside him. They were startled as she barged into the chamber.

"Daisy, my daughter. What is the problem?" Her mother asked but she turned to her father.

"Father, you just came back from the palace?" She queried.

Elder Guan looks at his wife briefly before replying "Yes, I just came back from the palace, what is the problem?" He asked calmly,

"I heard the Alpha found his mate, that is not true right father?" She asked and that is when Her mother, Ariana knew there was a huge problem already. Ameera realized it's likely to be true since her parents became silent to her question.

"Why are you not saying anything? Remember the promise you made right, No one can be Luna except me!" She yelled but her mother shut her up.

"Ameera, shut it! Now go back to your room while we find something to do about the situation" She ordered her and that is why she couldn't utter a word.

"My lady" Daisy asked her to come with her so she can escort her to her chamber.
She walked out stomping her leg in the ground.

"The coupled night will not hold, if I can't be Luna, no one will!" She yelled but Daisy kept quiet, following her quietly back to her chamber.

"My lady" She called in her low voice and Ameera fisted her bump the most in furry.
"Daisy, I need to get out of this place" Daisy's eyes widened and she shook her head immediately "My lady, you can't" but Ameera groaned.

"Daisy, you don't understand! I need to see that misfortune bitch imposed on Luna!!" Daisy flinched as she bangs her hand on the table.

🔥**************🔥

Phoenix bowed before the Alpha mother the tenths times as Phoenix legs and hands are already shaking but Alpha's Mother looks unbothered by that.

Olcan actually find it old, isn't the bow ought to be seven times??
Phoenix is about to do the rites the Twelfth time but Alpha stops her from doing so.

"Mother, It's okay" he said but his mother scoffed "why? I never said it's enough, this is her punishment for skipping a day" She said sternly. Phoenix almost scoffed and cursed her.

So she is doing this because she skipped a day, what is this? First, it was the weird guy beside her now his mother. What are they sick headed?

"What did you just say?!" Alpha's Mother snapped which made her flinch.
She blinks her eyes rapidly thinking what went wrong all of the sudden?