I AM A MONSTER?

{MESULA VILLAGE}

      “Who is she?” Camila's grandfather asked as he roamed his eyes down Melanie who stood quietly beside Camila. “A stranger that needs our help” Camila replied and he turned to Melanie.

    “Where exactly are you going?”  He asked and Melanie replied  ”The wolves kingdom,that is where I am going”
Camila and grandfather were kind of surprised at her reply, the next thing that runs through their mind is “Why will she want to go to that dangerous kingdom?

   “Wolves Kingdom?” Grandfather asked and she nodded, “It's very important, I need to get there tonight” she said in a pleading tone which kind of made them more suspicious of her “why tonight? Why go to that dangerous place?” Camila spoke up.

    “I was sent on a Mission and I must fulfill it” she said and that made Camila scoffed “What kind of Mission is that?” she asked but Melanie uttered no words,

      Phoenix scoffed again as she remembered what Olcan said earlier “coupled night? As in Intimacy?” She found her mumbled out forgetting her maids are still dressing her up.

    They stopped and looked at her “Luna, are you okay?” Mira asked and that is why she came into reality that he just muttered that shit out.

   “Did I say that out loud?” She asked looking lost which made Livia touched her forehead “My Queen” she called,

“ What do I do?” She stood up and started biting her lips “Luna, talk to us, what is the problem?” Mira asked and she looked at both of them.

“How do I tell him that I'm not ready for any Intimacy, I mean I can't just be coupled with someone that dragged me here, it's not the one I love!” she rasped, Livia and Mira finally got what was going on with her.

“You mean you don't want the coupled night between you and Alpha?”  Livia asked and she nodded Immediately.

“Why will you say that Luna? It's part of the rites you must do, Tonight will be red moon, the wedding will be completed and after that, You two will have to do it, tonight” out of blue, her breath seized
“a must?” She repeated gazing unto their both eyes, Livia and Mira nodded positively.

What will she do? She can't do this,

Suddenly, they heard one of the Alpha's guard here for Luna “Luna, the Alpha requested for your presence” He said aloud and that alone made her heart thump.

    Shortly, she got to Alpha's chamber but was so surprised to see the lady that attempted to kill her that night, why is she here? Smiling like she never did anything wrong.

“Phoenix, move closer” Alpha told her as he noticed her steps slackened obviously because of Ameera's presence.

She sat beside him composing herself “So my Queen is here since you are here to pay respects to both of us” Alpha said and Ameera smiled, deep down she was angry and Olcan knew it, she was just faking the smile.

“Yeah, you two really looks good and I wish you blessed home” she said and Alpha nodded while Phoenix only kept quiet still confused of why she is pretending, it's so obvious that she didn't like her to the extent that she tried to kill her, she can vividly remember all what she said that night.

Alpha could hear her thoughts and her panic so also Ameera but she still had a silly grins on her lips.

“Trust your mother is doing well also, I wondered why she hasn't gifted the royal family new painting” He said and she smile
“I will definitely remind her, she is working on one” she told him and he nodded.