THE WEDDING NIGHT

(THE PALACE)

“You will regret this” Phoenix mumbled crawling back and that got Ameera cracked into laughter.

“Regret? No one cares you know, if I kill you, your dead body will only rot away” she said and that got Phoenix scoffed unbelievably “Why so wicked? I never wanted to be here but then I have to suffer because I'm here” she uttered and Ameera huffed.

“Enough of chit chat, say goodbye already” she raised the knife to stab her to death but she found her hand hanging in air which surprises Phoenix and the next thing us a heavy force pushed her away..

“What the hell?” Phoenix mumbled as Olcan walked up to her but his sparkling green eyeball got her wowed exactly like the wolf she encountered as the jungle back then.

“Why can't you save yourself?” He asked and pulled her up. Her gaze moved to Ameera who groaned trying to regained herself from the heavy push.

Olcan look at her also briefly but didn't say a word.
“Come with me” he told Phoenix and she did without them glancing back at Ameera.

     (ALPHA'S CHAMBER)

She sat at the edge of the bed and hissed at the pain of her leg, her eyes moved to Olcan who looks unbothered.

“You dragged me here, must I get killed because of it?” she asked almost yelling but he responded nothing.

“Let me go, It's so obvious that your people hate me, your mother, this random girl, almost everyone don't want me so why am I still here?!” her voice become louder than before and that is when Olcan turned to her.

“And I never said I don't want you, I'm so interested in you” Phoenix couldn't help but scoffed as he said that.

“And why are you interested in me?” She groaned and he shrugged.

“You don't have to know, the maids will be here soon to escort you to where will be your bedroom” he told her and in no moment, the door to his chamber opened as two maids entered and bowed politely.

“Alpha” they chorused and Phoenix's eyes moved to them in surprise, how did he summons them?” She thought and Alpha decided to answer her thought.

“Because we are gifted” he told her,
“You should follow them, they will escort you to your chamber” he said and Phoenix is totally speechless, she stood up slowly and follow them quietly out of the room.

They made their way to a different chamber entirely which is like five rooms distance from the Alpha's chamber.

“We will be at your service, Luna” they both choruses with a bow.
Phoenix look around the chamber totally Different from where she comes from,
She sighed and sat quietly on the bed, staring at the bed without making a sound,

“How did I ended up here? just how?? I never dreamed of my twenty- five birthday  to be like this, I only want A happy life with my people. I missed my mother, Camila, but I'm just stucked here” the next thing we heard is her sobs.

The maids didn't know what to say, when they realized her sobs is becoming too much, they had to move closer to her.

“Luna” they stood in front of her trying to comfort her.

“If you are not here, our Alpha will be lonely, he needs you as his mate” one of them said but Phoenix shook her head vigorously, still in tears.

“I don't want to here! I don't want to!” She snapped back in anger and they choose to remains silent instead.

                *******”*

Ameera coughed out as she tried to heal herself from the inner hit she got from the Alpha.
“My lady, I told you it's dangerous, what do you think will happen if your parents heard what happened tonight?” She said and helped her out of her disguised outfit.