LADY FROM THE PROPHECY

(MESULA VILLAGE)

   “Layzal?” She still finds it hard to believe that they are really in front of her.
“I mean how? How did I end up here? They forced me out of the palace” she mumbled when she remembered how
Ameera and Alpha's mother tried to kill her.

“You are safe now” , Layzal smiles and Phoenix, still not understanding how she ended up here with them, only stares at them. She is no more in the Wolves kingdom, She is back to her normal life, what about Olcan? What will he think by the time he got back into his chamber and couldn't find her?

“Phoenix?” Edgardo called her attention back and she breathed out “what about mother and Camilla?” she suddenly asked which surprised Edgardo and Layzal.

“Mo..Mother?” Edgardo counted the words as if he never heard the word before.
“Yes,my mother. I really missed her, I told Olcan to bring me back to her but he refused to let me go” she ranted while Layzal furrowed his brow.

Does that mean she can't remember what happened that night?
“Phoenix, You still remember me right?” Layzal asked and Phoenix nodded like a kid “of course, Layzal, I remember. We were supposed to meet up before it all happened”

“So you still love me right?” He asked, Phoenix's smile staring into his eyes but her smile suddenly faded and she started thinking “Do I still love him?”

“Let me go!” She jolted when she heard a noise out of nowhere and that is when they all turned to where Melanie was being tied to the chair at the corner of the house.

“What the hell? Who is that?” She asked and Layzal groaned walking up to Melanie whose eyes already widened due to the way Layzal is marching up to her, she tried to scream but her mouth is covered in, so she isn’t audible.

“Bitch! Shut your mouth!” He placed his hand on her forehead and just like that she passed out. Phoenix couldn't close her mouth due to the shock of what just happened.

“What did he Just do?” She turned to Edgardo while he shook his head “never mind, we need to keep you safe from the wolves kingdom from now on, you mustn't step out of here without informing any of us” He told her and she sighed “you still haven't tell me about Mother, are you going to bring her here? And also Camila?” Edgardo opens his mouth to talk but nothing comes out then he turns to the layzal who also looks at her balefully.

  (THE NORTH KESURA KINGDOM)

“Ahgartahgartah” Fire lit up from Cordelia’s hand as she spoke in a strange language, the fire became more tense as her voice became thicker, the coven started shaking and the fire became more.

“Burn!” She uttered and the fire burst and caused smoke in the coven.
“She failed” She groaned as her eyeball switched to red.
“She failed to get me the fire orb!” She growled in her thicker voice.

“I will get her myself”......

        (THE WOLVES KINGDOM)

“You will be Luna soon” Ameera smiled as Daisy dressed her up for the palace meeting with the Alpha's mother.

“I'm already the Luna, these the words of the gods” she smile and Daisy nodded,
“I wonder what the Alpha saw or how that Bitch bewitched him, anyways she is gone” Daisy said and Ameera smiled.

“Ameera* Her mother entered and Daisy quickly bowed while Ameera smiled at her.
“Mother” she called and Her mother, Ariana placed her hand on her hair.

“Now it's coming true, the prophecy and this is the only way to stop the bad fate repeating itself” She said and that is when Ameera asked “You’ve always said the same fate repeating itself? Mind telling me what fate is that?”

Her mother sighed and sat on her bed’s edge “You really want to know?” She repeated and Ameera nodded……

        (ALPHA'S CHAMBER)

He is back into his chamber with a long face for the fact that he wasn't able to get Luna back.
“Phoenix” he mumbled her name holding tight to the necklace Lucian discovered.
He stares deeply into the necklace and a thought niggled in his mind “or is this supposed to be on her? Will it control her powers?”

Even if it will work, she is nowhere to be found.

“Alpha” Lucian entered and bowed,
“I couldn't even traced her, all I could perceived in that village is vampire blood” he said and Alpha groaned “that fuckin' vampire did that shit! He is trying to protect what is mine”

“What do you want to do?” He asked and he turned to him.
“What do you think? I must bring back my Luna because she belongs here” he said and Lucian nodded.

“The Packs are supporting Elder Guan's daughter Ameera as the lady of prophecy” he said and he scoffed.

“Lady from the prophecy not my mate, they don't see what I see nor do they feel what I feel in here!” His voice became louder at the end of the last speech…..