BACK HOME

Phoenix followed the maid with one mind because of the dark route the maid is leading her, she stopped the maid suddenly “excuse me, where are you going? I don't think this is the route to the Alpha's mother chamber” she said but the maid refused to answer.

“Just follow me, she is waiting” she said and continue walking down the route, Phoenix breathe out and had no choice but to follow her.

The maid stopped at the end of the dark route, it looks more like a tunnel. The maid bowed and there is the Alpha’s mother standing in her glory.

      Phoenix quickly bowed also and she was surprised when the maid was dismissed, that is when her fear came in, what are they planning?

“Listen, I'm not here to waste the little time I have with you, the best thing you can do is to walk out of this kingdom right now and be safe or you ended up getting killed because obvioy, you are a bad omen to this kingdom even your Alpha will not be able to save you” She said, Phoenix is speechless at first.

“I don't think I will want to do that “ she rejected with a shook of head.
“What?” Alpha's mother scoffed at how rude she seems to her,
“You really want it the hard way, don't you?” She raised Phoenix’s chin with her palm and slapped her.

“You will learn to obey my order!”
“I told you, we need to eliminate her just like my father said” Phoenix turned back to see Ameera, “you…that lady” Ameera smirked and shrugged “i’m killing you for real this time” she said and fast speed grabbing her neck fiercely which makes Phoenix to choke, gasping for breath, “Let me go!”

“You shouldn't have been here in the first place” Ameera groaned tightening her hand on her neck until she passed out.

“Dismissed her out of the Kingdom” The Alpha’s mother said ……

              ************

       Olcan growled at the elders who refused to hearken to his words.
“I said she is not evil!!” The whole building shake at his loud voice and everywhere become a graveyard immediately.

  “The omen means nothing! The collision which befell this kingdom twenty five years ago, what sign do you see before the collision? Is it not white dove? Then how did the collision befell the kingdom when white dove means the godness, Tell me!” He yelled but no one uttered a words not until a second when Elder Giant stood up to him.

“But still, We the packs can easily tell that she is a bad luck to this kingdom and there is nothing you can do to change our mind anymore, the packs need another Luna, the chosen one from the prophecy and which has been confirmed by the gods” Elder Guan said and that makes Olcan fist her bump in anger.

“She did nothing wrong and that is it” with that he dashed out of the room in anger.

Why can't they just let her be? He is the one he sees as his Luna and that is not going to change.

     He entered the room and can easily sense something big has went wrong, he can’t smell her scent not read her mind.

“Phoenix?” His eyes roamed around his room and his eyes changes into green all of the sudden.

              ****”********

    “I can disguise inside the palace like a maid, you are here to help me, so please do, my family lives depends on this” Melanie said pouring a white on her hand and wipe it on her face and surprisingly she changed into another face entirely.

In Edgardo and Layzal’s mind, did she just perform witchcraft??

“We need to find our way inside the kingdom” she said but Layzal placed his thumb on the lips.

“I can hear a human scent, not wolves” he said and Edgardo look at Melanie while she did the same. They all kept quiet as Layzal started tracing where the human scent is coming from.

He got to a point and his eyes widened instantly, Edgardo eyes also widened
“Phoenix” He bent closer to her instantly checking her out while Melanie stood behind them confused of why they seems so concened.

  “Wait, who is she? Why is she here and her cloth speaks a lot” Edgardo and Layzal look at each other ready to protect Phoenix at any cost even If Melanie discovered.

“She is the Luna, the one I'm looking for!” Before she can do anything, Edgardo hooled her leg with fire while she screamed loudly “You betrayal!” She screamed in fury……

  “Let her go! She is evil” Olcan groaned as the packs come together going against the Luna shouting in front of the palace.

“Lucian, what the hell?” He groaned while Lucian sighed, “I will try to talk to them” he said and walked out while Olcan fumed and dashed out also.

      He headed to the Alpha's mother chamber, without announcement he barged inside in anger, Alpha's mother was about to placed a cup of tea and that made Olcan scoffed unbelievably

“You look so calm even when the Palace is burning” he smirked while she shrugged “ i don't see any fire burning the palace” she said and Olcan banged his hand on the table in furious”You are the fire! Mother why?” He growled but she shook her head “I warned you” she mumbled and his eyes turned green all of the sudden.

      Before she could grabbed what is coming, she found herself choking “Son” she struggled to called but Olcan was far from there, “What did you did to my Luna!” The whole chamber shook in anger.

“ Son” she choked and Olcan left her to fall to the ground “ I'm going now to bring her back, I will made sure everyone that are involved in this suffer greatly in my hand” he turned to walked away.

“ No! Olcan, you can't bring her back! The whole packs don't want her, she is bad omen!” She ranted but Olcan ignored and walked out.

     He don't want to think of them hurt his wife because that is gonna make everything worst.

“Alpha, you need to calm down” Lucian tried stopping him, “I will bring her back” he said in his cold voice.

   “Phoenix” She heard different voices from her deep sleep and tried to figure whose voices, Her eyelid opened on their own and at First it was blurry but when it becomes clear, she couldn't believe who she is seeing.

    “Is this a dream?” She rubbed her eyes to be sure, she isn't seeing things,
“Ed…Edgardo” she called and before she could utter another words, Edgardo smile and pulled her into a tight hug
“I didn't lose you…” he mumbled still hugging her and when Phoenix realized it's not a dream, she returned the hug also.