Chapter 4: Shocker for kaira

Kartik shows sign that he will tell what he had planned afterwards to samarth and he agrees and they enjoy the father's day function..

Host: now let's check which father knows his son better..

The host asks twisted questions to every father's and sons but at end kartik and kairav wins the round..

Host: a big applause to student kairav and his father kartik. They proved that they knew each other well..and also they proved the true bond of father and son. Hearty congrats for winning the round!!

Kairav and kartik gets happy and they hug each other while kairav gets into arms of kartik..

Kairav: thanks papa for being best father.

Kartik: thank you bacha for being best son and accepting me as your papa.

They give peck on cheeks to each other and they take selfie together..

Later many rounds goes on and many other fathers to win and the function ends with good note and later kartik takes kairav to his house along with samarth and vansh as the time is 4pm

Kartik: bacha..you go and play with vansh..okay. I'll join you in sometime.

Kairav: okay papa..

Kairav and vansh goes to their play room while others look stunned at kartik..

Dadi: papa? Kittu.. what's happening??

Samarth: woh..maa..kartik wants to be kairav's Father. So he told kairav to call him as papa..

Swarna: what? Kartik..yes..we love kairav like our grandson but..but will you marry kairav's mum? Your just 26 and she is a mum..so absolutely she will be more age than you as in udaipur every girls marries at age of 25 and she has 5 year old son too..that means she will be 30 na..

Kartik: nope.. maa your going to some other point. I didn't intend to Marry kairav's mum but i just want to have kairav's responsibility as a father..that's it. I just want to do kairav's responsibility as father.

Manish: but which girl will accept this when you marry someone?