Chapter 13: Vedika tricks kartik😱😱

The very next day after kairav and kartik's grand birthday bash has come and now the usual routine has to be started and finally kartik comes downstairs wearing his coat suit while naira and kairav comes wearing casual jean and short top while kairav in school uniform...

Kairav excitedly: heyy..from today I can go to school with my mumma and papa like my other friends..

Kartik and naira smiles seeing his happiness and they too get happy to share the parenthood of kairav..

Naira: yes baby from today i and your papa will drop you and vansh and pick up you guys. And first now come and have breakfast..

Kairav: I want only kachoris..

Naira: acha..okay baby.

Then naira makes kachoris for kairav and draws a smiley face on it and gives it to him..

Kairav: wowww..smiley kachori..yeyy..

He starts eating happily while kartik comes and sits on nearby table frowning..

Kartik: naira..you also have duty towards your husband other than your child. Feed me kachoris now..

Naira: huh? When did you marry me that you are calling yourself as my husband?

Kartik: whatever!! Iam your would be husband and so it's nothing wrong to call myself as your husband from nowatself.

Naira:acha ji.

Kartik: Haan ji. Common feed me now..

Naira: you have two hands to feed yourself then why me? Even kairav is eating himself..

Kartik pouts hearing it..

Kartik murmers to himself: unromantic gf..

Naira hears it and smiles and chuckles..

Naira: acha.. don't make your face like mendak..I'll feed you.

Kartik grins like fool and naira chuckles and feeds him nd kartik enjoys eating in his lover's hand..