Chapter 6: My boss My PA..

This is the longest chapter ever i written..it almost reached 5000 words. It contains flashback so it became lengthier.. anyways don't feel bored to read.. enjoy reading this story and comment your views 😄😄.

Kartik and naira reaches the Kapoor mansion and they enter inside while naira gets astonished seeing a huge and luxury mansion.

Naira pov (little loudly): am I in heaven or what? Such a heavenly house in this earth..omg..it's so unbelievable.

Kartik laughs at her shocking kartik..

Naira:si..kartik..why are you laughing? Did I do something funny??

why are you laughing? Did I do something funny??

Kartik: nope but your mind voice is louder😅😅.

Naira: ohh (smiles embarassed and scratches her head)

Kartik: it's okay.. don't get embarassed. Anyways this is a mansion..that's why it looks so heavenly. Haven't you seen mansion before?

Naira: no..i haven't seen like this ho..mansion. I haven't noticed as I was just focused between office and house all my time.

Kartik: kitna boring ho tum?? Naira..i know you have stressful life but still you have to cheer yourself for living life worthfully. What's the use of dying wasting life by living with the sorrow of past?? Just don't work always.. enjoy yourself too..die with happiness and not with sorrowness of this earth.

Naira smiles..

Naira: i understand..and i thought you are Bossy but you are classy kartik.

Kartik gets stunned and looks at her in😲😲and gives her are you naira look

Kartik: errr.. are you really naira or what? When did you learn to speak like this??

Naira: your advaise hit my brain so thought to start fun with you first..that's why..hehe. dint you get happy that i obeyed your advaise? Infact mr.goenka will burn in anger if someone disobeyes..but now mr.goenka has lost his charm of his character it seems..

Naira giggles while kartik looks at her blinking like baby..

Kartik: i gave you a advaise and you hit a sixer on my advaise to myself..waah!!