Chapter 12: birthday suprise and Evil plan💖💖

Hi everyone iam back again. Actually I was having viral fever so i couldn't update..but now iam recovered..so i will update regularly. Hope you guys dint forgot me..😂😂

Sometime later doctor discharges kairav prescribing some medicine and some advaise to take care of kairav till he heals from surgery mediation..

Manish: naira beta..where are you and kairav going?

Naira: uncle we are going to our house. But i will visit whenever we are free..

Kartik: it's no need of that. You just shift today atself to my house..

Naira gets shocked while kairav gets happy hearing it..

Naira: what? How..how can..can i..

Swarna: arrey beta..i know what you are thinking. You are thinking how to stay in same house of your lover before marriage right..it's not a big deal for us..so just stay with us from today. You can stay in guest room till you get married with kartik..

Kairav too nudges naira..

Kairav: mumma.. please let's stay with papa from today.. please. I you and papa will be a family from today like my other friends.. please..

Kartik: don't stress your brain too much naira..iam a decent guy..i won't even come to your room without your permission..so don't be scared of staying in your lover house. Just trust me..

Naira: arrey don't talk tar tar tar like mendak kartik..i was not thinking about that. I trust you completely but I was just thinking why to burden you all..

Gayu: arrey shut up na naira. You are our family from now on..why will we think you as our burden?

Swarna: Haan gayu is right beta. You are not our burden but our blessings. Please stay with us beta..

As everyone asks her finally naira agrees making everyone happy especially kairav and he jumps on naira's arms happily and kisses naira's cheeks..

Kairav: yeyy..thank you so much mumma..from now we will stay in Papa's house..yeyy..

Everyone chuckles seeing kairav's cute behaviour while naira smiles and caresses his hair..

After some hours naira shifts her things to goenka house and finally she takes rest on guest room while kartik rests on his room and kairav and vansh are playing in background of the goenka villa..

Naira pov: arrey.. tomorrow is a special day..i dint inform to kartik yet. Let me go and inform..he will jump in joy hearing it.

She immediately gets up from bed and runs towards kartik's room..

Kartik who was lying in bed thinks..

Kartik pov: ohh shit..i forgot that tomorrow is a special day..i have to inform my naira..she will be jumping in happiness..

He too gets up and runs towards guest room but both of them bumps each other on the way and naira was about to fall but kartik holds her and both of them meets with an intense eyelock..

Suddenly someone coughs making them distracted and they move immediately and sees gayu smiling there..

Gayu: ohh..ho.. groom and bride to be are doing open romance huh??

Kartik and naira gets embarassed and Kartik scratches his head looking here and there..

Kartik: it's nothing like that gayu chachi..

Gayu teases: i understand kartik.. that nothing happened between you both and that's why you both were lost at each other..

Kaira blushes hearing while gayu smiles..