Chapter 5: Kaira become friends 🙃

Guys this episode will be lengthier and i donno whether you will find boring or interesting as it's big chapter. But this episode is filled only with kaira and their relation development. So please tell your views guys..

Akshat Kapoor enters inside the conference room and greets kartik and naira and he smirks seeing naira while naira sweats seeing him..

Naira pov: i..i thought..he won't come..but he..he came..my fear of seeing him again came true. But how did he got released from jail? How did he become such a big businessman?? How can such cheap mam can be successful like this?? Whatever..now i should not become weak.. only women's weakness are men's advantage.. i will be strong internally and externally too.

Akshat: Hello..good afternoon mr.goenka and miss..naira..

He smirks at naira while naira gives an angry look while kartik gets confused..

Kartik: welcome mr.Akshat. iam glad to meet a successful businessman like you. But..wait..how do you know my PA name?

Naira gives a smirking look to akshat while Akshat stumbles

Akshat: woh..woh..your..your receptionist informed that I will be having meeting with you and your PA naira..that's how i learned her name.

Kartik palely smiles and he recalls naira getting panic hearing akshat's name and slightly doubts him..

Kartik pov: his answer is shaking.. what if he is the same akshat who naira got panicked? Maybe that's why he knows her name. I have to keep a close watch on him..

Kartik: fine..then let's start our meeting. Naira..please start the presentations in projector.

Naira: okay sir.

Naira starts doing presentations with full confidence using project pen and paper and in middle she gets scared of akshat but she suppresses her fear somehow and handles the presentation well..

Kartik feels proud of his PA while Akshat never listened to the presentations as his eyes were on naira's body..

Naira: Akshat sir..how was the first slide?