Chapter 8: Love confession.. ❤️❤️

Akshat takes away kairav to a forest place and he smiles seeing vedika standing there already waiting for him..

Vedika: waah..bhai..seems like you kidnapped kairav easily.

Akshat: haha..i planned to kidnap him in goenka house but this cute little boy made my work easier..he himself came out and i caught him..that's it.

Vedika: what? Why did he came out at this hour?

Akshat: why to bother those reasons now vedu? We got what we wanted and now it's time to fulfill my desire using this kid

Vedika smirks..

Vedika: still your lust for that lusty girl dint fade.

Akshat: i returned to kill her only for sending me jail for 5 years but seeing her sexy body..i couldn't control again. So I'll just use her again and then kill her and my so called son kairav..haha.

Vedika: poor little girl doesn't know that I was keeping track on her for past five years. She thinks that you don't know that she got pregnant before 5 years..but infact you get every information through me as i just acted as if I don't know her. From the day she sent you jail..iam just following her without her knowledge. And more easier i could notice her was when she joined as pa to my boss.

Akshat: thank you vedu.. but how did you know that kairav considers your bf as his father?

Vedika: before some days i visited goenka house to suprise kartik but i got shocked seeing kairav there..then when i asked kartik about it..he told that he considers kairav as his son. I got angry and was fighting with him but he remained stubborn to keep him as his son. But I never mentioned to kartik that kairav is his PA's son only as i don't want kartik and naira unite for sake of kairav as he already get possessive for his PA.

Akshat: but now what's the use? He broke up with you now na..

Vedika: i know how to get him..

Vedika smirks and akshat smiles..

Akshat: i know my vedu is smart like me. Anyways..now let's execute our plan.

Vedika removes kairav's mouth while kairav cries and please them..

Kairav: please..i want to go to mumma.. please leave me.

Vedika: you will go to your mumma bachu..but for that you have to give your mum phone number and we will call her here and will hand over you to her..okay bachu?

Kairav is still scared of them but he knows that if mumma comes here then she will save him from these people and so he agrees..

Kairav: okay..I'll give her number

Then kairav gives naira's phone number to akshat and akshat smirks and calls naira..

Naira who couldn't sleep was tossling in bed from side to side and suddenly someone comes and lies near her shocking naira..