Chapter 9: it's kaira's romantic time💕💕

Guys iam back. Hereafter it will be on regular updates and i have made this as long episode in compensate of those days i dint publish. So enjoy reading and please don't forget to vote and comment ❤️❤️

Kartik cups naira's face in his palms and..

Kartik: nairaa..i really love you. You love me too right as you confessed your feelings when I was unconscious?

Naira gets perplexed and nervous and confused too..

Naira:woh..woh..

Kartik: naira..i know you feel nervous and perplexed as a terror boss is suddenly proposing you..but just look into my eyes and open your heart truly.. don't lie for anything and for anyone.. just tell your feelings about me.. please. I will accept even if you accept me as your Hitler or if.. if you accept me as your Romeo..then i will be the world's happiest man.

Naira gets emotional seeing how he is so supportive and looks into his eyes deeply..

Naira: kartik..i..i..

Naira crushes her eyes and tells reply with her heart beat raising as if a kid is telling oral exam to her teacher..

Naira with eyes closed and in full speed: i love you too..

Naira immediately shuts her face with her palms in shyness and nervousness to look kartik's reaction while kartik smiles seeing her cuteness and also he feels so happy for her answer..

Kartik: hayee..hayee..i.. will even die happily out of this happiness and seeing your shyness..

Naira gets startled hearing it and she immediately shuts kartik's mouth and gets teary..

Naira: kartik!! Please don't tell this..i got someone dear in my life after many years of my parents death. My parents was my world..but they left me. And now..if you also talk about death..then this time..i won't able to..live..I'll..

Before she talks further kartik shuts her mouth..

Kartik: no.. don't tell that. iam sorry for reminding of your bad memories..but i really dint mean it..i just mean how deep I love you..that's it. I won't leave you naira..even death can't seperate us..we will live together with our son kairav forever happily.

Naira smiles with tears as she finally got someone who could ease her pain..who can be there with her to share her happiness..her sorrowness and what not.. who could give her almost love which is lacking in her beautiful life. Kartik kisses her head by hugging her in side ways..

 Kartik kisses her head by hugging her in side ways