Chapter 10: Kaira's emotional time😭😭

Naira is totally devasted to hear that her son has hole in his heart and even kartik Gayu and samarth are devasted hearing it..

Samarth: doctor..is there is no way other than surgery to cure him? He is just a kid..he can't undergo a heart surgery at this age atself.

Dr.Ravi: iam sorry mr.goenka. there is no way other than surgery for this problem. I already warned miss.naira about this 5 years ago..but still she let the emotional turmoil come over him and that's why this happened. So decide soon and let me know your decision..

Doctor goes in while naira falls on the floor and cries..

Naira cries: why god why? Why can't you see me or my family happy? Why you always punish me like this? First i lost my parents and i lived my life alone...then you gave me kairav in my life..but again..again you are playing a worst game with me..this time i can't imagine what I will do if i lose kairav..

She cries more and kartik feels shattered hearing about kairav's health and also seeing his love's state and he immediately sits down in front of her and hugs her and tries to console her..

Kartik: naira..shhhh..calm down.. please. We have to be strong to handle kairav's health naira..so please..

Naira slowly calms down and looks at his eyes..

Naira: kartik.. i need to tell you an important matter related to kairav. Can I?

Kartik kisses her forehead and..

Kartik: yes..iam ready to hear. But first come and sit in the corridor in the chair..then tell me.

Then kartik and naira gets settled in waiting chair in corridor of the hospital facing each other..

Naira: kartikk..woh..kairav is in condition because of me only.

Naira's eyes fill up with tears while kartik gets shocked and even gayu and samarth who was nearby get shocked.

Gayu: what are you telling naira? You dint do anything at all.. actually kairav was scared in home thinking about his kidnapping and was crying continuously. We never thought his emotional turmoil could lead into this..so we just tried to console him. Then suddenly he fainted..so we took him to hospital. He cried..so he fainted and it's not your mistake..so don't blame yourself.

Naira: no. Listen to me what I did in past. Woh when I found that I was pregnant, i was really got shocked and was feeling shattered. So i dint eat anything or took care of my pregnancy for more than 4 months as I was feeling shattered. When I got my baby bump..the doctor gave me a shocking news which made me realise my mistake.

Naira cries telling it while kartik feels very bad seeing naira's situation and he hugs and caresses her back to calm her..

Kartik: shhh..naira calm down. It's not your fault to not look after your pregnancy okay. You were just a teenager so you don't know about pregnancy and also you were shattered..so it's not wrong.