Chapter 7: Kaira get close

Today will be the lengthiest chapter i have ever written. It will be a compensate for 2 chapters as I won't be available for next 2 days to update. So enjoy reading this big chapter and share your views!!

Kartik and naira painfully look at each other..

Kartik pov: i don't know why..but my heart is paining like anything seeing her like this and moreover..my heart is crushed after knowing that Akshat used her. I..i..i just want to save her now and bring lightness in her life which was snatched by that scoundrel Akshat..now i should do something before vedika does something..

He thinks of an idea and he slowly whispers through Bluetooth without anyone's gaze especially vedika..

Kartik whispers: nairaa.. don't fall weak.. just stamp her foot hard and run from her..

Naira who hears through the Bluetooth gets some courage after hearing kartik's voice and she immediately stamps hard on vedika's foot and Vedika screams in pain leaving down the knife..

Vedika:aaahhhhh!!!

Naira immediately runs to kartik and hugs him tight and kartik too reciprocates with tight hold and both of them feel solace in heart with each other..Naira who had no one to hug to share her emotions.. finally she got someone to share her emotions and Kartik who was scared for Naira's safety now finds peace on her hug and feels happy that she escaped from vedika...

Naira cries and panics on kartik's hold..

Naira: kartik..kartik.. please take me out..i don't wanna get humiliated..please..

Kartik gets shocked on her state and rubs her back

Kartik: shhh naira..calm down.. don't get panic..iam there with you na. And why will you get humiliated? Only these trash (he stares vedika and akshat) people shall be humiliated...

Naira cries: no..iam raped kartik. Before 5 years too..my modelling team humiliated me badly after knowing that i was raped..that's why i left modelling. Now i don't want to face the shame again..i can't bear it again.. please take me out..please..

Naira cries badly and kartik's heart broken into peaces hearing it and he lifts her immediately in his arms..

Kartik: don't worry naira..i will take you out okay..now please calm..lets go back from here.

lets go back from here