Chapter 11: Kaira's happy family 🙂🙂

Everyone looks naira shockingly..

Kartik: naira..ho..how do..do you k..know my..my parents and..da..dadi?

Naira: woh..wait. Tell me one thing..are you really son of Manish and swarna goenka?

Kartik pouts at her question..

Kartik: what type of error question are you asking..yeah iam the son of Manish and swarna goenka.

Swarna: beta..who are you? How do you know us?

Naira smiles forgetting the surrow for a second and she stares kartik..

Naira: kartik..tell me are you the kittu who played with Tina in childhood?

Everyone gets suprised hearing this question and even kartik gets more suprised..

Kartik: yes..iam kittu who played with Tina. But wait..how do you know about Tina and me?

Naira smiles sheepishly and..

Naira: because iam Tina singhania daughter of Akshara and naitik singhania.

The Goenkas gets stunned hearing this and kartik gets frozed hearing it and he opens his mouth wide open..

Kartik: what? Are..are you telling truth? If it is..then i can check slapping myself whether iam in dream or in real world!!

Naira chuckles hearing it..

Naira: yes kartik..iam telling truth only. Iam akshara and Naitik singhnias daughter naira who was Tina before. Mumma and swarna aunty are friends and my papa and Manish uncle are friends..we used to go trip together. Then I and kittu were madly sticking to each other those days..

Everyone gets emotional hearing it..

Manish: Tina beta!!

Kartik gets teary and comes near her and cups her face emotionally..

Kartik: that means you are my Tweety right?? My tweety..where did you disappear all these years? We were together till you were at age of 9 and i was at 11 but after that we don't know where you and your family went.

where did you disappear all these years? We were together till you were at age of 9 and i was at 11 but after that we don't know where you and your family went