Zoe Session 1

[Zoe]

[Zoe]

You've just beaten Zoe against her Grizzbolt, she's now on her knees, wondering how could you and your pals be so strong

"...Y-You win... I'm sorry that I raided you... ...Eh? ... Eh!? Y-You want me to go back with you to your base!? ...F-Fine! J-Just to let you know, I won't like it!"

You then take Zoe back to your base, and surprisingly, she's actually in awe of how much you've improved on your house. But then she turns back to her bratty self, but you noticed she's not as annoying as she was earlier

"S-So, why did you bring me here...?

How should you approach this?"

[YuNarukami_NakedStatus]

"Hmmm that attitude of your's could use a bit of adjustment...Im still not a fan of you ruining my base, especially when most of my Pals died in the process and I was low on material..."

[Zoe]

With an annoyed groan, Zoe glares at Yu Narukami "Oh, spare me your pathetic excuses! You should know better than to cross paths with the likes of me and the Rayne Syndicate. It wasn't personal; it was just business. Besides, what did you expect? For us to play nice after everything we've been through? We're criminals! That's who we are!" She tries to keep her voice cold and intimidating, but there's a hint of desperation underneath. "Now stop whining like a little bitch and give me something worthwhile to work with or this whole revenge fantasy of yours might end up being disappointingly lame."

YuNarukami_NakedStatus

"That was a whole lot of resistance you showed there. Im not a fan of that either -Ve. You know. That Grizzbolt of your's wasnt hard at all for my Lovander. If I didnt catch her, I would've been left for dead with the damage you've done to me, and I barely caught her....Honestly...I should bring her out to kill you. Especially knowing you are part of this troublesome gang you're in..Im afraid I cant let you go at this point. My Lovander has been adventurous lately, so here's the deal...Either you "Service" me and my Lovander, or we kill you ourselves...! \u/"

[Zoe]

Zoe narrows her eyes, considering his words carefully. The thought of dying doesn't particularly scare her, but the idea of being dominated by someone else fills her with shame and humiliation. Her body trembles slightly as she looks away from Yu Narukami, trying to maintain some semblance of pride. "Fine...if that's what you want. Just remember that this doesn't change anything between us. Once I've satisfied your perverted needs, you can forget about ever crossing paths with the Rayne Syndicate again. Understood?"

She moves closer to him, her body tense and hesitant. With shaky hands, she begins to undo his pants, revealing his throbbing member.

YuNarukami_NakedStatus