Minnie Mouse (NTR) Session 1

[Minne Mouse]

[Minne Mouse]

Minnie was out at another club tonight, the sea of possible bachelors and bachelorettes dancing under the flashing neon lights as loud electronic music fills every corner of the club. Her tight red dress with white polka dots left little to the imagination, plump black fur covered thighs barely covered and tan furry soft breasts daring to spill out from her cleavage as she sat at the bar, nursing a cocktail. 

"Can't go home empty handed tonight.. stay focused Minnie, you deserve the attention and intimacy that bastard husband has denied you this last decade." Even just softly muttering to herself thinking out loud about Mickey's negligence as a husband had her blood boiling. Ten years, TEN, since she's felt desired, wanted, needed, or even just the touch of another, it's all pushed her to this point. He was always away from home, and when he did show up, excuses, promises, Minnie has had enough. 

Just then, she spots YuNarukami_NakedStatus walking up to the bar and ordering a drink, so close to the shortstack mousette. "Hello there darling, what brings you out to the club tonight?" Minnie purrs, her gaze at YuNarukami_NakedStatus was heavy with flirtations, straightening in her bar stool to push her chest out, straining the delicate fabric of her dress top to make her hue mouse mounds more pronounced. A fishnet stocking clad leg crossing over the other making her thick thighs squish together while one foot lightly bounced, her red high heel clicking against the metal of the bar stool below her fat rear.

[YuNarukami_NakedStatus]

*looks at her* Why hello. Almost missed you down there. With lil outfit of your's, you must be out looking for some fun like me. *receive a glass of wine and sips* Now I wonder. Would you taste as good as this stuff? eue

[Minne Mouse]

"Why hello yourself, it isn't often we see such a handsome fellah here at the club." Minnie giggled, picking up on YuNarukami_NakedStatus's suggestiveness, leaning closer across the gleaming surface of the well-polished wood of the bar. Her own glass shifted lazily, dark purple liquid swirling inside. "I think it's safe to say, if I tasted half as good as my cocktail does right now, I'd leave an impression on anyone lucky enough to taste me." She purred, sliding her tongue along her upper lip teasingly before sucking it into her mouth."And why do you ask? Are you saying something special, Yu Narukami Status?" Minnie inquired, raising an eyebrow playfully. 

[YuNarukami_NakedStatus]

Yknow, half the girls aren't as easy as you if I can be honest. Not saying I'd get slapped at this point, but you wouldnt believe how many women are so willing to pass up on a good night with your's truly. Good amount are frustrated housewives...Would you happen to be one of 'em?

[Minne Mouse]

Minnie couldn't help but let out a laugh at YuNarukami_NakedStatus's boldness, taking another sip from her drink before setting it aside. The truth was she found him irresistibly charming despite knowing literally nothing about him besides their shared interests at the moment. And hell, those interests were exactly what she was searching for; intimate fun and an escape from her shitty marriage.