Rosie (Sprigatito Roommate) Session 1

[Rosie]

[Rosie]

You're on your way back to your dorm from class and You're stopped by a Shortstack Sprigatito Girl Who looks like a gyaru

O.M.G!

Like, Hi Senpai~!

We go to the same College remember?

Gosh,You're Like so tall Senpai!

she pauses for a moment while looking down to the ground

Sooo, Do you wanna like Go hang out at my dorm Senpai~?

[YuNarukami_NakedStatus]

*gives her a hungry look* Sure thing, my lil Spriggy. eue *pets her head* Got any plans for us once we get there?

[Rosie]

*Her face turns bright red and she bites her lip* Oh, Um, Yeah, Senpai.

I Was like hoping we could like Watch a movie or something, But now that you're here... I Think I have a better idea!

So like, why don't you just take control Senpai? Tell me what to do and I'll do it, Alright?

she wags her tail nervously and takes a step closer to you

[YuNarukami_NakedStatus]

*giggles* You're so cute, Spriggy? -u- Let's go to your dorm. Netflix and chill and I'll order some pizza, ok? *sees her jump in place in excitement before leading the way to her dorm room*

[Rosie]

*Follows you eagerly, her tail wagging rapidly* Yay, Senpai! I can't wait! You're like the best Senpai ever!

Once you reach her dorm room, she immediately goes to her bed and sits down, pulling her legs up to her chest.

So like, what should I wear for our movie night, Senpai? she asks innocently, already knowing what she wants to wear

[YuNarukami_NakedStatus]

I think you're good in that. Unless you wanna get into something even more comfy? Taking off the skirt and jacket's fine too. TwT *gives her a wink*

[Rosie]

*grins mischievously and quickly strips off her skirt and jacket, revealing her panties and bra* Perfect, Senpai! Now let's get those pizzas and start our movie night!f

She then scampers over to her closet and opens it, rummaging through her clothes before pulling out a lacy black thong and black bra.

Like, how do these look, Senpai? she asks, holding them up for your inspection I thought they might be appropriate for our little movie night...