Wakas

Thank you for making it this far. This is the last chapter of BHCE. See you on my next stories!

Ps. This is unedited. Enjoy reading!

Wakas

"Look who's back!" Denz smirked at me and gave me a glass of whiskey.

Naghiyawan ang iba ko pang mga kaibigan, natutuwa sa muli kong pagpapakita sa kanila. We are on a VVIP lounge of a high-end bar. I decided to hang out with them because I think I'll lose my shit because of my father.

I just smirked coldly. Naupo ako sa couch at inilapag ang baso sa maliit na mesa.

"Saan ka galing? I heard you were with Olive last week. Nag-yate raw kayo?" Cooper asked.

"Iba ka talaga, pare! Kaya hulog na hulog ang mga babae sa'yo eh! Galante!"

Sumipol pa ang mga gago. Binato ko sila ng masamang tingin at muling kinuha ang basong inilapag kanina. I chugged the ice first before taking a sip.

"Is it true? Kung ganoon, eh di si Olive pala ang pinakamatagal mong nai-date? Himala, ah."

"Did you saw something in her?"

"No," I answered. "That's fucking corny, Gavin."

Denz chuckled and shook his head.

"So, ano? Wala na kayong koneksiyon pagkatapos no'ng sa yate?" natatawa niyang tanong.

"Alam na," Tristan smirked. "Alam mo naman kung gaano ka-gago 'yang isang 'yan. He change girls like how he change his clothes."

Hindi na ako kumibo. I'm always too lazy to argue with them when it comes to this aspect because I know it's true. I am indeed...a jerk.

I fuck. I flirt then I leave. That's how it goes for me for the past years. Relationship is the last thing that I want because I have many things to do, o baka iba lang talaga ang pokus ko at hindi kasama ang pagkakaroon ng girlfriend doon.

For me, it just complicate things. I'm fine with just my flings on the side.

And besides...I don't believe in love.

My parents separated when I was eight. My mother cheated on my father and left with his other man after their divorce. Until then, she disappeared and never came back. I was deeply scarred and hurt because of that but I didn't show it. Kaya noon pa lamang, talagang may lamat na ang pananaw ko tungkol sa sinasabi nilang pag-ibig.

This world is full of cheaters. Betrayal is ramphant nowadays. Someone can pretend they're very in love with you while cheating behind your back. A person can claim they're in love with you...and leave you soon like what my mother did to us. So I don't believe that love exists.

I'm fine with just sex--no emotional attachments, no dramas. I'm more on the practical and realist side of life, so none of those corny emotions interest me.

"Bakit ka ba biglang nawala?" si Denz. "Si Tito Alfred na naman ba ang problema mo?"

I sighed and remembered my Dad and I's argument. He wants to assign me to a lower position so I won't be that busy...and to come home--which is the last thing that I want.

After fifteen years of being separated with my mother, my father remarried Kara Gomez, one of the employees of Valderama Constructions. I have no say on that... because he seemed happy with her. And she's genuinely kind. It's just that I want to remain distant to them.

Hindi ako umuuwi madalas. Which made Tita Kara think that it's her who's the problem. Well, maybe at some point, yes. Dahil na rin sa nababalitaan kong pera lamang ang habol niya kay daddy...at kaya raw nagpakasal si Kara Gomez kay dad ay para makaahon sa hirap at makapagpatayo ng negosyo.