Old friends

Today , i decided to call my old friends from school and told them that i'm back home so we decided to go hangout and first we are going to met on a cafe so i am glad to hear it that they still respect me and last year they are on the same college and class with James so i can ask about the new girl names Kyla because its a bit weird for me.

On the cafe we are talking about my educations in Paris and after that we are talking about the new girl in college , Kyla. My friends told me that Kyla is so close nowadays with James even after finishing college and they know it from the selfie they post on instagram so they know it and from that point i am started to get worried because i don't want James to leave me and i love James a lot , he mean a lot to me . It's like i can't live without him and i am so regret how stupid am i to make the decisions went to Paris !
I should have think more than twice and think about the risks so hearing about the gossip that they might fall in love with each other is really hurt but i won't give up , I'll fight my love for James.

I met James that night for a dinner and i started to ask him about Kyla and he says a lot about Kyla like he doesn't even noticed that i am now totally jealous and i feel like i got no mood again that night , I just wanna be alone , No one disturb me , Thinking about James & Kyla is just making me more jealous and sad , I can't always think about them , I have lots of problems to be solved not only about them and I feel dissapointed.

However , I shouldn't give up easily.
James always told me to Be Strong Not To Be Weak. Ineed to remember the day James asked me to be his girlfriend in starbucks coffee , how dare he express his feeling to me , how strong he build this relationship and he proof me that he loves me so now i'll do the same thing, i'll proof to him that i am stronger than he thought and won't give up easily.