"This is life"

Its been a day and i need to talk with James family , especially James , but i don't know how to speak up to them and i am wondering , where is Kyla ? , she is not here with us and usually she always come to the hospital for visiting James when i suddenly thought like "what's wrong with her ?" So i decided to call Kyla and Kyla apologised because she has a family problems so i thought that it's the time for me to told them , i can't wait longer.

So when they are gathering at the room , i am shaking and i started to speak up. " Hey all , there's something important that i need to tell to you guys that this is so unfortunate that..... Er "--
The doctor says that James can't walk and that means he is... Having a huge trouble with his leg , i am so sorry to say this but i hope all of you can understand.

Everyone started to be shock and panic and they don't believe me but then James say that he knows it because he feel the hurts in his leg and can't move it but he is not sure so he doesn't want to speak up and the doctor came in to the room and its like an awkward silence and the doctor explain clearly so i don't know what to say , i am feeling guilty and this shouldn't happen to James.

I need to leave them , they need a time to calm down especially James who experienced it and me being his girlfriend feeling so bad and i never got this feeling before , feeling guilty and wrong. I should take care of James and not making him causing an accident.

I went home , take a break and prepare myself to went back to the hospital.

Maybe this what you called "This is Life" and you're like okay today but tommorow , anything could happen to you and something you don't expected.