Gws James

When i wake up early morning , i immediately open my phone and i always do it everyday , every single day and that's the first thing i do after wake up so i see my messages and i am so shock when i heard the info that James is sick and i am sure the cause of James sick is because yesterday we get drinks and i mean more than 2 bottles so i know because i am not feeling well to now but James is sick and he is in the hospital so i need to visit him and i hope he is fine.

So i run to a fruit shop and i decided to buy a fruits and arrange it in a basket so it will look neat and i drive my car to the Medical Hospital and i ask the nurse there where is James room and she show me and i can't believe it !
Kyla arrived first then me i mean like it's just about 10 o'clock and this is not a competition who arrived first and who's the winner.

I see that they are so closed and James is having his breakfast so i don't want to disturb him and interrupt them so i just stand and peep the room and Kyla is so kind , she want to spend her time for someone and it's only a best friend and that time when i realized maybe someone now is replacing my postion and maybe i need to let James and Kyla to be together , i need to make them closer and comfortable to each other , i need to make them more then friends and feel the love because it's the best for them and seeing them together can make me smile because if James is happy i will.

I decided to knock the door and enter the room and i be there for a few minutes not long , i enter the room and say hi to both of them and i apologise to them for disturbing and interrupting them , i say Gws to James and i say i bring him a basket of fruits and hope he enjoys it and i say , i am sorry because i can't be long here and i need to go and so i tell him to take care and a rest and waved bye to both of them and leave.

Its not my idea.
I wish i can be here longer and hours with James , spending time with him but unfortunately , someone is with him and it's Kyla and now i imagine if i can be with James and watching him sleeping and rest , i can't always be there with him the whole time , i feel now that i dissapointed him but i don't know what to do. I am jealous , i can't tell Kyla to go away from James and i know they are a bestfriend.

It's my fault ! , the decisions i made , i choose my educations in Paris rather than James and i can't blame anyone for this , i can only blame myself for this. I need to refresh my mind and think a solutions to find the way out.
I can't always see this ,
I can't always face this problem.
All i need to do is find a solutions and let this end.

" In love , there's always a word called Jealous "