Thanks God

Its like after 2 days and James not yet awake so i am more worried than ever and i can just pray , nothing else to do.
As usual, hold his hand , it's just making me more trusting him and feeling comfortable.

Suddenly , James fingers are moving and i know that James is awake and i can see him slowly opening his eyes and i am so excited ! James stared at me and smile i am only saying "Thanks God" and i told James the accident 2 days before and immediately apologised to him.

He doesn't talk as much as i thought.
He only say like "It's okay , It's only a past , Do forget it." And i call the doctor and the doctor say his condition is getting much better but James still need to get lots of rest and what makes me SO EXCITED in my life !?
What i wish , do come true !
My wish is that after James wake up , the first person to see is me and that's true so i can't tell you how i feel.

The doctor enter the room and need to talks to me and James family rush to the room with tears of joy and look at James so i leave them all and go ahead talk to the doctor.

The doctor say he knows it's hard but the truth , the doctor find a huge trouble in James leg and that means James can't walk and he is now disability and i am so sad to hear that , it's unbelievable , i know the doctor is making a joke with me but then i can see how serious he is and i don't know how to tell James and his family.
I don't want to hurt their feelings but if i keep this as a secret myself , i am selfish and however , they need to know this but i don't know how to explain.