See you , paris !

I talk to James but he still feel exhausted and dissapointed as what is going on yesterday so i need to come up with a brilliant idea ! Maybe he has enough taking a rest and soon , it was the time For Vacation ! I thought.

When you got disability , it doesn't mean that you can't do anything and just let a day passed over the next .
So you just want to be like that ?
Doing nothing ? No communications with others ? No going outside ?
And keep your innermost feeling yourself ? Be alone in the dark ?
And wait till your day is end ...?
It's nonsense and if you be like that all the time , you will be insane !
Lots of people want to try though..
And why don't you be one of them ?

I can help James and promise will be the side of him and so i am thinking the city of Love again ~ PARIS ~
I ever been there before and got lots of friends but not with James and so i hope James agreed so we can depart as soon as possible .

I talk to James for a long time.
I know he heard it , but he doesn't want to answer , he just ignores me .
Let me give him a time to think and whether its a wonderful decisions.
James is unique for me and he is everything for me so i am going to show him what is life and how he gonna make a new start.

Finally , the answer i am expecting !
'Yes' and so i run up to book a ticket for depart tommorow to Paris.
I took James to his house and told him to take a long rest and pack up his suits and everything he needed because tommorow will be different and it won't be like today.

He thanks me a lot of it and i told him , Nevermind. I can't wait for tommorow.
Close your eyes and your day will come//

PARIS , GOTTA SEE YOU SOON !
I AM BACK WITH SOMEONE SPECIAL !