Here we come '

I went to James house to visit him as i told to my Family that James & i are going to take care and be careful.
James seem so excited and i am glad to see that emotions.

Its traffic Jam so its like needed for 30 Minutes from James house to the airport as we waved bye to our families with a tears of joy. I am not feeling lost anymore in Paris because i got the map and i ever been there for a year so it's not really difficult for me and i just back home for a months maybe ?
And now i got back so i will bring James to the Eiffel Tower , especially in night !? It look gorgeous than ever !

After eating together and dll,
It's time for our depart so i am so glad when i hold his hands , i prepare lots of surprises for him.

We sit together in the Airplane with a comfy chair ! Ah.. So relaxing !
Yes as i told you !
" Close your eyes and your day will come// " and i can even see the Eiffel tower ! I show to James and he's smiling , you never know how it feels until one day you went there and look yourself and feel that it's "Unbelievable" you don't even dream of going there and suddenly .....
What you want for all this years , when you think it's hopeless .
{ never lose hope }

So when we arrived there , we went to the hotel and guess what !?
The first thing i went there is to open the curtain of the window and see how amazing the view is ! The fresh air !
And so James and I ate a pizza and it's so YUMMY ! Luckily , i can speak their languange so it won't give me any trouble if i need some help.

We just spend the rest of the day to my college and i show him , went to the cafe and meet my old friends to introduced James to them and eat the most delicious food there and it's good for James so he could talk with others and making friends too and won't only stay at the home .

It's night and i bring James to the Eiffel Tower ! Wow ! It's really nice ! The Eiffel Tower shines so bright !
We took some step closer so we can see the Eiffel Tower better and it's the best feeling you had. Having some fun and James hold my hand tightly . He told me not to leave him and will always be with him so i hug and kiss him and you can say that we got date there !
I hope one day that James and I can be here again.

Well , we been there for a week and we still always went to the Eiffel Tower.
We spend our week to the museum , go shopping , playing ice skating , go to the waterpark , date* and more....
Honestly we feel so Exhausted but we are satisfied , we love paris and promise to be back there again.

Soon , it was the time to back home and hope we can spend our time longer there but i can't wait to come back home , take a rest , see my family again and tell them what we actually do there by showing the photos because i am sure i capture maybe like more than 50 photos there ?

Guess what !?
After going to Paris , James feel more excited and he told me that he know what is Life and what to do next and it mean it going to be a great oppurtunity for him and for our relationships and now he trust me and i trust him so i guess that .. We can go ahead of this relationships further ..

So , BYE PARIS , THE CITY OF LOVE !