My First Date

Today is my first date with James and I am feeling excited as well as nervous so i am trying to relax and calm down and i can't wait to start , I hope its a very special day between James and I.

Today's Date with Jame is so fun , He is really romantic and he bring me a bunch of flowers and choclate, Actually i hope that he could give me something more special like the unusual things but i am okay with it , i do really appreciate what he done to me so today's date is sucess and i am so excited so i hope that our relationships will go on forever .

After going dinner together , We are getting exhausted so we decided to went home and once i am in my room i decided to plan because my 17th birthday is a week again and there are lots to do and it's not only that , i have got plenty of homeworks from school and i not yet print my assignments so it's really sucks and now you can't control your time , it's like you want to do everything at once but you can't .

I print my assignments and prepare a little for my birthday and now it's time to call James and we are like talking on the phone for hour and i don't get tired or bored because talking to him is like finishing all my problems , doing all my work and i am comfortable with it,
At the end , he told me "Te amo" in spanish which means I love you so i tell him back "Te amo".