I am sorry.

Once i arrived at the hospital ,
I don't know what to do because James experienced lots of bad thing nowadays like went to the hospital and collision , he shouldn't experienced it in his life , i am sure if he'a awake he will say that it's his worst nightmare.

I see him in the room and he is not yet awake and the doctor say he is injured badly and the dr is still checking his leg and hope nothing happened and when i am talking to the Doctor , James family come and i can see the worried face from them , i feel bad to them , We heard the doctor says together and i apologise to his family because maybe i cause this accident but James family don't think a lot about it and they say that it's not my fault and now we just need to pray.

The Doctor still do the check-up to James and we are waiting in front of the room and once the doctor step out from the room , the doctor say that the doctor will clean the injury and we need to pray because it depend to James to stay strong or not.

I decided to inform my friends to help informing too others because this is serious and i had call Kyla so Kyla come here in hurry and she ask me how is James conditions and i told her what the doctor say so i can see that she's in panic , i honestly respect her that she come but i i think that she is more panic then me , i told her to pray until we can see James conditions further.

I decided to stay a night there and i just want to be with James , accompanying him and apologise, i drop a tears because it's really sad to see James lying on the bed without waking up and i am sure the injury is really hurt so i just be there and i am glad in the room there's only James and I but its more convenient if James is awake and i can talk to him. I decided not to think negative but think positive. James is strong and i know he will be alright.
I hold his hand tightly and started to speak to him so i hope that he's awake.
I am sorry. I know it's my fault.
I feel that when i am being close with you , your life are now horrible , i always dissapointed you , making you to feel the hurt and it's all my fault.

I won't stop blaming myself until you wake up and i want after you wake up , The first person you see is me.
Please