Hangouts

I decided to call James today and see if he isn't busy and can go hangout with me and he say that he has the promise to go hangout with Kyla and i am so jealous , i mean like why don't James tell me , is he going silently so that no one knows including me !? That's rude ! I am his girlfriend ! He should tell me and i need to know...
When i hear that , i am speechless , i don't know what to say , it's like suddenly my brain is blank.

But he say i can go with them and it's gonna be the first hangout with Kyla so a new start with a new friend and i am okay with it atleast James is still there and we decided to go to a place that we never been there before and something unique so we decided to go to a bar like a drink and to dance , i mean its an awesome idea and i agreed..

So it's really mean that Kyla sit in front and i sit on the back , she should been sitting at back , i feel like i am stupid and i fool my self , i should speak a word that i want to sit at front not only seeing her sit at front and smiling so i let her, its just a small problem , i don't need to make it become a big problem and at last 'fighting' for something non sense.

When we are there , it's really dark, not fully dark there's still a light and i can hear a loud music , see people dance and a DJ so i think this is a brilliant idea to went here and i hope i will dance with James later.

James offer me and Kyla a drink and..... A dance but unfortunately , i can't dance although i want so i let Kyla to dance with James and they are like a couple , at that point , I understand that maybe James like Kyla because the way James stared at Kyla is different its like he doesn't want to see anything else in his life , only Kyla's eyes so Kyla deserve to be with James .

We are feeling sick after dance , hearing loud music and drink i mean i never do that before in my life and with my boyfriend ? Never. So we decided to went home . I went to my house with a sad face but i need to smile , i don't want my parents to see me sad , i don't want them to know my feelings so i pretended like there's no problem and i am satisfied to go hangout with James and Kyla. However , i can't lie to my own feeling that i am totally jealous.