Forgive and Forget

It's been a long day and The doctor say that James could go home but James is not in a mood at all that it's the time for him to go home. Maybe he want to spend more time at the hospital ? Who knows ? Neither i nor you.

He feel dissapointed and give up but i got nothing to say except for , stay strong , i will always love you , Always & Forever. And Kyla went to the hospital but Kyla doesn't even care anymore to James , she stared at James with disgust and not smiling at all and she only say the last goodbye "Bye James and Bella , have a good time !"
She just throw her face to us and doesn't even care and she do really ignored us and left with those words.
Its really sucks to be treat like that especially James and even i can feel how sucks it is. It's true what people says , " I am not regret to be a kind person , but i regret to be kind to the wrong person "

And James started to apologise to me to spend his time and trust more to Kyla who doesn't even bother to care about him anymore and he started to feeling give up , but he promised that he doesn't has a feeling to Kyla , they are only a best friend but Kyla betray him and doesn't want to be his friend anymore. I know its really hurts after all what he has experienced and it's hard so i just need to calm & support him and hope it works though.

Atleast now James realized that Kyla is totally fake and a fake friend and i am a bit dissapointed when James mention that he spend his time and trust more to Kyla than me but it's called "forgive and forget" , it's the past and i don't need to discuss that anymore and no one will disturb our relationships and that's more than enough.

I bring James to his house to refresh his mind and take some rest and i went back to my house because i am exhausted and i need to take a rest too.

I'll see and talk to James tommorow.
At this moment , he needs me and i need him although he thinks that No one cares about him or No one needs him.