PROLOGUE

Tae had everything planned out. To celebrate their anniversary, he was taking Jungkook to the restaurant where they had their first date.

He remembers how it had taken him two years to convince Jungkook to be his boyfriend, and just for good measure he had proposed six months later. They got married on 25th June 2019.

He had made the reservation a month before. He checked the pocket of his Jacket to make sure the gift he had gotten for Kook was still there while he waited for him. A few minutes of waiting and the most beautiful man came out of the bedroom, dressed in casual pastel coloured clothing.

To Tae, Kook always looked good no matter what he wears. But tonight as all other nights they went out, his Kook had forgotten to bring a Jacket.

"Baby, please go get your Jacket, its cold outside. I don't want you to get sick on our special day." Tae said. Kook gave him his ever beautiful smile and went back to their room to get a Jacket.

When they arrived at the restaurant, they were ushered to the corner of the restaurant where they had sat for their first date. "I still can't believe you also managed to get the same table for us. Thank you so much, love. This means a lot to me." Jungkook said.

The waitress served the wine that Tae had pre-ordered as they awaited their food. The night was proving to be a beautiful one. Tae gave Kook the gift he had gotten for him. A necklace with the word "Sarang" written on it. It matched the bracelet he had gotten  Kook for their first anniversary. Kook loved it so much that he cried.

After finishing their meal, Tae eas surprised when a cake was brought to their table. On it, the words "Taekook Forever" were decorated. It turns out Kook had a feeling Tae would bring him here so he ordered a cake. Kook gave Tae a slice of cake.

After taking a few bites, Tae couldn't breathe. At first, Kook thought he had choked on the cake and tried to give him a glass of water. He quickly remembered his husband was allergic to peanuts. Jungkook opened the bag he always carries with him, took out the EpiPen and injected it into his husband's thigh before turning to start yelling at the Waiter who had brought their cake. Before long and due to all the commotion, a handsome man approached their table.

"I'm sorry to interrupt sir, my name is Kim Seokjin. I'm the owner and Manager here. What seems to be the problem?" The man inquired. Jungkook was starstruck.