CHAPTER 3: WHAT YOU WANT-M

Before Tae could speak up, someone else did. "Hi there, it's nice to see you again." That voice gave him chills.

He decided to wait and see what Jungkook will do or say. "Hi....uuuhm I didn't expect to ever see you again." Jungkook responded. The man chuckled. "I was actually going to call you guys today. I couldn't forget the incident and so I wanted to at least make a cake for you. I didn't want to bake it before getting your address where it can be delivered." Seokjin said. Tae turned and looked at him but he didn't say anything. He looked at the man who was holding hands with Mr. Kim. He wondered if he was his boyfriend and if he was, was he as bothered about how these two were looking at each other right now?

"It's okay Mr. Kim. My husband has already forgiven you so you don't have to bake us a cake. But thank you for the thought." Jungkook replied. Like always, Tae felt warm when Jungkook referred to him as his husband. Seokjin turned to look at Tae only to find him looking at his companion. "Oh sorry, this is Yoongi, my boyfriend." Seokjin introduced. Tae could swear he saw a frown form on Jungkook's face. Why is he bothered by Mr. Kim having a boyfriend? He thought.

"Sweetheart, this the couple I told you guys about." Mr. Kim said to his boyfriend. He seemed to frown for a minute before turning back to them.
"Sorry, I just realised I never got your names. The reservation was made under 'Mr. Kim' though." He inquired. "My name is Jeon Jungkook and this is my husband, Kim Taehyung." Jungkook was quick to introduce. Tae didn't know what to feel anymore. At first he found comfort in Mr. Kim having a boyfriend, but the man didn't seem bothered by how Jungook and his boyfriend were looking at each other.

"Is it okay if we join you? My boyfriend told us what had happened and maybe we can get to know each other and put the past behind us" Yoongi suggested. Tae wondered if Yoongi was playing dumb or he really was dumb. "Sure, you can join us, right Tae?" Jungkook asked. Tae wanted to say no. He wanted to take Jungkook's hand and leave that place. But he couldn't bring himself to say no with the look Kook was giving him. "Sure, join us". He said and turned back to his strawberry cake. Much to his displeasure, Seokjin had sat near Jungkook and quickly asked them to call him Jin.

"Hey, is everything okay, you seem quiet." Yoongi leaned in to ask Tae. Tae looked at him for a minute before answering, "I'm fine. I'm just not good with new people."

They got to know that Yoongi was the famous owner of BH entertainment. Seokjin and Yoongi seemed to share a look before Seokjin said. "We actually have other boyfriends. There is five of us. We are in a poly relationship." Tae wasn't shocked. His best friend Seojun was also in a poly relationship of three. What he didn't understand was why he was telling them this. He looked at Jungkook only to find him staring at Seokjin. Since the couple had joined them, Jungkook has not even once looked at Tae.

Eventually, Tae had enough and excused himself to go to the bathroom. It had dawned on him that even Yoongi was taking a liking to Jungkook. Now he wondered if the two would try and pull Kook into their relationship. Tae was staring at himself in the mirror when the door opened and in came Jungkook. "Baby, you've been gone a while. Is everything okay?" Jungkook asked. Tae looked at him and wondered if Jungkook was aware of his actions today. "I'm fine Kook, but I'm going to head home now. I'll see you later?" Tae said. He wanted Jungkook to stay so he could have time alone. He needed to collect his thoughts before talking to him later tonight.

"What do you mean? If you want to go home I'll come with you. Why would I stay if you're leaving?" Jungkook said taking Tae's hand. "Kook, I need some time alone. And I want you to stay. Gauge what you want from Seokjin and let's talk later. Make sure you're honest with me later, okay?" Jungkook froze, eyes wide open. Tae was always the kind of person to lay everything on the table. When it came to communication, he was an ace. Jungkook couldn't believe he had been so obvious that Tae had seen through him. Did Tae think that he didn't love him anymore?

"Tae, I can explain." "No Jungkook, take this time and talk to them. Get to know them and let's talk later, okay? I am not holding anything against you. I just want you to be sure and not look so confused when we talk later. And I love you, okay? I'll see you later." Tae didn't give him a chance to respond. He left.

*********************************

Jungkook had taken another five minutes to get back to the table. He had stayed at the washrooms debating on whether to follow Tae or get to know Jin better. He realised that he owed Tae complete honesty, whatever that was. And to be able to be honest with him, he needed to talk to Jin and his boyfriend.

"Jungkook, is everything okay? Tae just took his bag and left?" Jin asked as soon as Jungkook got back to their table. Jungkook called the Waiter and asked for a Milkshake. "Jin, can I ask what you want from me? I am not stupid not to notice we have a connection. Tae wants me to figure that out before he and I can talk." Jungkook looked so lost. He was rubbing his hands together and looked broken. Jin never wanted to see Jungkook so broken. Yoongi had just gotten to know Jungkook but he hated the look on his face right now. "Jungkook, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to cause problems between you and Tae. I also felt the connection the first day we met. I guess for now I just want to get to know you. If that is okay with you. I would also like to get to know Tae, if he let's me." Jin explained.

"What about your boyfriends? Do they know?" Jungkook asked, this time looking at Yoongi. "He told us the first night he met you. We all think he should get to know you and if possible we all wanted to meet you guys as well. I guess I just happen to be in the right place today. I can see why Jin is smitten by you. You're really cute Kookie." Yoongi said, never breaking the eye contact. Jungkook found himself blushing. Only Tae and his mom call him Kookie.

*****************************
Later in the afternoon, Tae was in the kitchen with his glass of wine. He was preparing himself for the worst. He knew what was coming. He couldn't belive his luck when it came to his love for Jungkook. If Jungkook wanted to join Jin's relationship, Tae would let him go. He always put Kook's happiness first after all.

He heard someone key in the password at the front door and heard it open. He looked to the door and Kook came in, carrying a box of cake. Kook placed the cake on the kitchen island before turning to Tae. He stared at him waiting for his next move. Kook moved in and hugged him before pulling him into a passionate kiss. The kiss was rushed and Tae could tell what Kook wanted. He pulled Kook in by the waist and deepend the kiss. He sucked on Kook's tongue before moving to his neck. He stood up from his stool and started guiding his husband to the bedroom.

They quickly got rid of their clothes and Tae had three fingers deep inside his husband. "Aah Tae, please hurry up. I need you inside me my love." Tae  poured more lube on his fingers and smeared it on his throbbing member and smeared some more on Kook's entrance. He guided his member to Kook's hole and leaned in to kiss him. He slowly started pushing in, giving Kook moments to adjust. It had been a while since Kook had bottomed. They had always switched but Tae seemed to enjoy it more.

"You can move my love, I need you to move." Kook said. Tae started with a slow pace, thrusting in and out of Kook. "My baby, it feels so good being inside you. You must have been so stressed today." Tae whispered in Kook's ear. He picked up his pace and leaned down completely to make sure Kook's members was getting friction from their stomachs. "Faster Tae, please...". Tae had never said no to his baby. He thrusted at a faster pace to make sure his baby is satiated. " I got you baby, come for me." He coerced.

Kook came with a high pitched moan. He continued rolling his hips and meeting Tae thrust for thrust wanting his love to cum as well. Tae let out a loud groan as he came inside Kook. After milking his orgasm, he pulled out and cleaned both of them.

He lay beside Kook in silence for a while. "Do you want to talk about it now love?" Tae asked.

"Okay Taetae, can you hold me?"

******************************
Hey guys, I hope everyone is doing well. I'll see you in the next chapter.