CHAPTER 25: DYNAMICS

It had been three weeks since the busan incident. You could say Tae's boyfriends had learned their lesson. They tried hard to make it up to him and to make sure none of them felt left out. Today, Jin had planned a great day for him and Tae.

He parked his car outside Tae's gallery and got out. As he went through the double doors, he realized just how fast the gallery was growing. There were people all around viewing the beautiful art created by his boyfriend. Tae had recently announced that he was inviting other artists to share their work at his gallery at a cost. It was a smart business idea that seemed to have improved the sales of the gallery.

Jin knocked on the door to Tae's office. "Come in." He twisted the knob and got in. "Hi Taetae." Jin greeted, going to the other side of the desk to give his boyfriend a hug. "Hey Jinnie, what's going on? I didn't expect you here. Everything okay?" Tae let out. It was the first time Jin had visited the gallery randomly without planning with the rest. He felt giddy to be getting his attention.

"Well, I missed my boyfriend, and I wanted to take him out on a date. Are you very busy?" They had slightly pulled back to just look at each other. Jin's hands were still wrapped around Tae's waist. Tae's cheeks easily gave away the fact that he was blushing. Although it had taken him some time to realize that he craved Jin's attention, he never told Jin that. He got into the relationship, hoping he could always get his attention. It seemed today was his lucky day.

"No, I'm not busy. Uuh.....where are you taking me?" Tae asked. He couldn't understand why he always felt shy and small when Jin was talking to him or giving him attention.
"Oh, come on, sweetheart, why would I tell you that beforehand? It's a surprise."  Jin responded while ruffling Tae's hair.

"I can tell you that you won't be coming back to the office today, so why don't we pack up, yeah?" All Tae could do was nod. He proceeded to arrange his papers and lock up what was necessary. He was going to pick up his bag when Jin beat him to it, giving him a blinding smile.

The two boyfriends walked out hand in hand. Tae was aware his staff had been gossiping about him cheating on Jungkook. They had never really declared their poly relationship, but he didn't mind. He would share when ready.

**************************************
Jin had driven them to the outskirts of seoul. He drove up a driveway to a mansion. Tae was really confused. He kept looking at Jin, waiting for an explanation, but the handsome man beside him was just smiling.

"Jinnie, whose house is this?" Tae asked as they got out of the car. "My parents' house." Jin answered and watched as Tae went pale. He wasn't ready to meet parents! Jin chuckled, understanding Tae's dilemma. "Relax, sweetheart. It's my place. I inherited it after my parents died."

Tae went from pale to sad. He didn't know Jin had lost his parents. He wanted to ask, but he wasn't sure if Jin was ready to share. So he decided to wait until Jin tells him. Nevertheless, he moved close to his boyfriend and gave him a tight hug. "I'm sorry, Jinnie."

"It's okay, sweetheart, come on." They walked into the mansion, and Tae was in awe. "So, I was thinking we could cook our dinner and watch a movie. I wanted us to come here so it could be just you and me." Jin asked, and suddenly he was feeling shy and scratching the back of his head. 'Cute.' Tae thought. "That sounds perfect, baby." Tae replied with confidence. He was having fun watching Jin be shy.

Jin gave him a house tour, and Tae couldn't believe he owned such a beautiful house but wasn't living in it. "How come you don't live here?" Tae asked. "Well, when Yoongi and I started dating, we used to live here. But then we got other boyfriends and everyone wanted us to move to their place. So to settle the arguments, Joon suggested we get another house and all move in there. It was more important for me to be with them, but I also couldn't sell this house." Tae nodded in understanding.

They moved to the kitchen and started preparing their dinner. Tae had remembered to send a text to Kook that he was with Jin. Cooking with Jin was so much fun. He was a great cook who didn't mind sharing his recipes. They had settled on a western dinner, and they had just popped the quesadilla in the oven.

"Should I teach you how to bake a strawberry cake next?" Jin asked. Tae looked at him for a minute. He wanted something from Jin. It wasn't strawberry cake. Since they started dating, he kissed all his boyfriends except Jin. He didn't have the courage to do it, though, so he looked away.

On the other hand, Jin was trying to keep himself busy. His wild mind couldn't stop thinking about kissing Tae. Tae always made him nervous and a mess. Without even trying to. He didn't understand why it was so easy for him to be with the rest, while with Tae, the tension was too thick. "Sweetheart? So, do you want to bake?"

"No." Tae was quick to answer. Fuck the cake. Jin was shocked at first, and then a frown settled on his face. Tae understood that he needed to explain before Jin felt bad. He gathered enough courage and stepped closer to Jin. "I don't want to bake.... I uh...Jinnie? Can I kiss you?"

Jin was stunned! Does this mean Tae was thinking the same thing all along. His voice seemed to betray him when he tried to speak, so he nodded instead. Tae didn't waste any time and locked their lips together. At first, the kiss was experimental. The two lovers were trying to get to know each other through the kiss. Jin felt weak in the knees due to the soft and sweet kiss. He held onto Tae's shoulders.

Tae seemed to understand Jin more because he wrapped his hands around Jin's waist and held him closer before deepening the kiss. The kiss became rougher with both lovers showing how much they wanted this. Tae moved to Jin's neck and started leaving a trail of soft kisses. He bit down hard when he got to his collarbone.

"Aaah.. Tae" Jin moaned. That seemed to rile Tae up more. He picked Jin up to place him on the counter. Just then, the oven went off. The sound of the oven seemed to remind them of their surroundings. Tae pulled away and looked at Jin. His ears had turned completely red, and he couldn't meet Tae's gaze. 'Interesting'. Tae thought. He smiled at Jin and helped him fix his hair. "You look adorable when you blush, baby."

It's safe to say that by the end of their date, Jin realized that he liked it when Tae was taking care of him. The walls of his home theatre had a whole story to tell about their movie date that turned into a make out session.

**************************************
Hi guys!

So, I'm sorry I haven't been updating. I have exams coming up. I promise to update when I get time.

Have fun 💜